Vacation suggestions needed...I like big butt...

bentwookie

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2002
...and I can not lie...

It is time to plan some vacations and would like to go back to thailand w/gf., but we're queesy about flying overseas not to mention the 14+ hour flight.

Any suggestions for the south americas? I have never been there and would love to explore the ruins but everything is so spread out. I also love me some latina women and my gf has relatives in brazil. I only fear the drinking water, curse my weakass stomach!

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
Big butt vacation... shouldn't you be going to Germany, Poland, Jamaica, Russia or maybe somewhere in Africa? Or just stay in the US where the population gets fatter every day?

They seem to have fairly small butts in brazil and asia.

bentwookie

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2002
uhhh no latinas have some big ones, you are missing out my friend. I am not talking of lumpy russion potatoe filled butt, I am talking jelly filled bubble butt. :)

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
If I could I'd go to Australia for a big vacation. I guess it's nice to go so far away. Then I'd visit Bombay and Hong Kong.

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
If you like big butts, may I suggest my neighbors house for vacation. They have huge asses.

bentwookie

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2002
Originally posted by: Booster
If I could I'd go to Australia for a big vacation. I guess it's nice to go so far away. Then I'd visit Bombay and Hong Kong.

Australia is supposed to be beautiful and very friendly, but I personally can't stand their accent, especially males...everytime I hear a aussi accent I want to punch em..like croc hunter, russell crowe

Salvador

Diamond Member
May 19, 2001
South America? After watching Collateral Damage last weekend, Columbia looks interesting. ;)

Sal