VA delegate J. Morrissey re-elected...from prison.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
Don't be fooled people, this was a right wing wacko who paraded around a democrat, and now he is parading around as an independent. He is still a right winger.

...Wow. Reality distortion field active? Ministry of truth employee? Do you just automatically assume anything negative in politics is automatically the republican's fault?

This is a guy that was waving around an Ak-47 rifle on the the floor of the legislature ranting about how easy it would be to buy one and go on a killing spree and calling for gun bans. Clearly a right winger. :rolleyes:

Note that I never mentioned what party this guy belonged to as I don't believe it is at all relevant to this story. This has nothing to do with D vs R. This is about one particular scumbug using and abusing the system for his own personal benefit. I assume he managed to win the election through fraud/kickbacks and low voter turnout, simple as that.

Knowing

Golden Member
Mar 18, 2014
California elected a dead woman last year or the year before.

I also don't think that sex with minors is as uncommon in our government and hollywood as we desperately want it to be.