V-moda vibe or bass freq?

Mar 15, 2003
Which would you buy? The bass freq is half the price and is supposed to have a better low end while the vibe is getting great reviews. My current ear canal phones are the sennheiser cx300s and wonder if the bass freqs would be an upgrade or if I should bite the bullet and buy the vibes.

Thanks!

wheresmybacon

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2004
I have the Vibe earbuds and love em. They come with a ton of different soft rubber plugs so even if you have super small or super large ear holes you'll be good to go.

FWIW I l isten to rock, hardcore, hip hop, house, drum n' bass, metal, and everything in between. I love bass, and the bass response on the Vibes - to my ear - is just fine.

uhohs

Diamond Member
Oct 29, 2005
i'm still burning in my jbl reference 220's. loving them so far. especially for the $33 i paid for them. :)

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Do you consider yourself a basshead? Do you turn up artificial bass boost or enjoy dialing up the lower frequencies on an EQ? If so, you should pick the bass freq!

/commercial

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005
Originally posted by: Aflac
Do you consider yourself a basshead? Do you turn up artificial bass boost or enjoy dialing up the lower frequencies on an EQ? If so, you should pick the bass freq!

/commercial

EQ is :thumbsdown:

Scavenge for some harmonics and drop down a half or even a whole (gasp) and mix it back in with some feedback with some real bone jarring, ball crushing bass! :D

TheGizmo

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2000
Originally posted by: MS Dawn
Originally posted by: Aflac

/commercial

EQ is :thumbsdown:

Scavenge for some harmonics and drop down a half or even a whole (gasp) and mix it back in with some feedback with some real bone jarring, ball crushing bass! :D

gotta love a woman talkin geek