nsafreak

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2001
You know I've been playing this game so much on whichever server I keep forgetting that AT has its own server. I'll have to drop on by and play you guys a bit.

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
i need to hop on the AT server tonight and your fun will come to an abrupt end when Painful_Acres steps in.
:D

stnicralisk

Golden Member
Jan 18, 2004

I dont think there is a password on it anymore but if there is PM me and ill give it to you. (dont wanna write it on the interweb!)

neutralizer

Lifer
Oct 4, 2001
Sweet... I saw the official thread so i got it already. Hmm... I should divert my SETI money to helping out with the server tho.

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
Originally posted by: neutralizer
Sweet... I saw the official thread so i got it already. Hmm... I should divert my SETI money to helping out with the server tho.

yeah i wouldnt have any problems forking over a small amount either, i guess that goes in the other thread, but i saw Anandtech Server last night with like an 83 ping, that would be nice to always have available.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Definitely ! When we find aliens, you'll know about it... but this server must live ! :D

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
Wasn't there a patch on UT2k3 to get rid of the jittering on the Server Select screen? I go to Internet and it shows up the servers and they flicker all around as it refreshes and it's hard to click the right one.

I'll have to try to remember to come to the AT server too...

stnicralisk

Golden Member
Jan 18, 2004
I get under 30 ping always in the server.

It has already gathered 33.50 in donations! It has almost paid for its use this month already and its been upgraded to a 20 slot server!! I will be sending a dollar as soon as I get some money in the account ::Duck::

neutralizer

Lifer
Oct 4, 2001
Originally posted by: gistech1978

yeah i wouldnt have any problems forking over a small amount either, i guess that goes in the other thread, but i saw Anandtech Server last night with like an 83 ping, that would be nice to always have available.

Well, the official Atari servers have like 60 ping for me, but it's nice to play with people I know from AT.

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
Originally posted by: gistech1978

Well, the official Atari servers have like 60 ping for me, but it's nice to play with people I know from AT.

yeah, that too.
i live in the middle of nowwhere, so 83 is good enough for me.

neutralizer

Lifer
Oct 4, 2001
Originally posted by: stnicralisk
Originally posted by: LordJezo
Why dont people use their AT names in there?

I use my AT name.

I'd use my AT name when i go on... but first I gotta get through Imaging and APCS class... gah... can't wait to go home tho.