usps tracking.....

DaWhim

Lifer
Feb 3, 2003
I sold a digicam and shipped it with usps. I paid for the tracking, but lost the tracking recipt. therefore, no tracking #.
what can I do to prove that the package has been delivered to the buyer?

CrazyDe1

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2001
They might be able to track it with the receipt...but since you lost that there's probably no way to track it.

screw3d

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2001
If you still happen to have the receipt of the payment (not the green slip), the tracking info might be there, although I guess you must have lost both?

DaWhim

Lifer
Feb 3, 2003
Originally posted by: screw3d
If you still happen to have the receipt of the payment (not the green slip), the tracking info might be there, although I guess you must have lost both?
positive. I have no idea where the hell I put both. maybe my credit card record can help? since I paid with credit card.

zimu

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2001
Originally posted by: DaWhim
Originally posted by: screw3d
positive. I have no idea where the hell I put both. maybe my credit card record can help? since I paid with credit card.
try calling USPS, i'm sure they can track your order via your credit card. well, not sure... but hopefully. do you need proof of delivery?

ASK THE COMMUNITY