Using social media, I can prove the vast majority of flat earthers and anti-vaxxers are now right-wingers. Change my mind.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Shear bulk of examples being the metric. For every left-wing example you give, I'll provide multiple right-wing examples.

Just two years ago, these people were equally distributed among left and right-wing.

A strange shift happened with the pandemic. Virtually all the crystal/organic worshipping anti-vax flat earth hippies shifted hard right with Q and fell hard down the Qanon rabbit hole.

The Republican party has become the great unifier of batshit.

Hell, even some black activist types who were conspiracy minded now believe in a weird ultra communist version of Q with "NESERA" and the "Great Reset" taking away all their debt and making land, water and food "free."

Example:

Before the pandemic she was solidly left-wing with a strong touch of alt-med/psuedo-science beliefs. With the pandemic she fell down the Q-Anon rabbit hole and now has the weird hybrid communist (they don't call it that,. but that is the end result of their NESARA and all land, water and food being "free.") version of Q going on.

With the advent of right-wing social media, this game is an easy win.

Last edited:

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
If you're still out in OC you probably don't even need social media for this. Just go outside and talk to people lol.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
If you're still out in OC you probably don't even need social media for this. Just go outside and talk to people lol.

Ha! I'm in LA County. South Redondo Beach. The South Bay coastal region is a good mix here but not nearly as batshit as the Orange Curtain.

Reactions: K1052

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Ha! I'm in LA County. South Redondo Beach. The South Bay coastal region is a good mix here but not nearly as batshit as the Orange Curtain.
OC is not the same OC as in the days of B1 Bob Dornan.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Leave the flat earthers alone, I love those guys. It's fine if you don't get the gag, but let the rest of us enjoy it.

• Haha
Reactions: cytg111

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
When the fear of being a RINO is more pressing than the need to speak the truth, you have today's GOP and modern conservatism in general.

Reactions: hal2kilo

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Leave the flat earthers alone, I love those guys. It's fine if you don't get the gag, but let the rest of us enjoy it.
Something tells me that the people of this country didn't really enjoy being led by dishonest internet trolls.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
The problem is with a lot of this stuff is it really did start as a gag, and then people started to take it seriously.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
The problem is with a lot of this stuff is it really did start as a gag, and then people started to take it seriously.
I'm sure there are a few from the left of the bell curve that fall for it, but it's obvious the entire thing is a joke.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Yeah that guy who killed himself trying to launch into space to prove the earth is flat was just really committed to the joke.
Didn't his brother come out and say he was just fleecing people?

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
The more the establishment/elites try to push people, the more they will wake up people. You people here won't believe how many people are waking up to the tyranny. Great job guys. You're pushing people toward self education and learning what is really happening.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
The more the establishment/elites try to push people, the more they will wake up people. You people here won't believe how many people are waking up to the tyranny. Great job guys. You're pushing people toward self education and learning what is really happening.
Fuck you. How's that for pushing?

• Haha
Reactions: JD50
Mar 11, 2004
Not that I think anyone was surprised, but interesting new troll attempt at derailing a thread by admitting to being a Flat Earther. Then again, not surprised that he's ended up there since he's been doing the routine (choosing to be intentionally ignorant about every other topic) that led most of the believers there. It is amusing that he's trying to spin it as though he's just in on a joke that other people don't get. The funniest part though is he seems to legit think he's pulling the wool over anyone's eyes when he's just doing it to himself. He really is that stupid.

Oh shit, another one just admitted it as well and admitted its right in line with all the right winger beliefs? Damn they really enjoy touting how stupid they are.

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004
Another odd thing about right-wingers is that they have no funny, witty comedians to speak of. All the top ones are liberals. Why is that?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

Yes, we must wake up the people to flat earth freedom! Down with round earth tyranny!!!

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Another odd thing about right-wingers is that they have no funny, witty comedians to speak of. All the top ones are liberals. Why is that?
Comedy is often laughing at tragedy and the state of human affairs that led to it. Comic relief, if you will. It requires the comedian and the audience to recognize objective observable reality.

Conservatives are fucking terrible at recognizing objective observable reality, and instead create a false reality filled with conservative victimhood. So they're all busy crying about how straight white men are the real victims, and everyone who can observe objective reality knows that they aren't victims, and that conservatives are really just bitching that they're now starting to have to play on the same playing field as everyone else. Which is neither tragic, nor funny.

Reactions: amenx and hal2kilo