User of the Day

MoFunk

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2000
That's great! So 133 results since July of 2002 and they run them on all their workstations? Those must be very slow!

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
/me shakes me head and walks away/

rolleye.gif

Domination

Dec 29, 2000
A pre-operative transgenderist lesbian...

So let me get this straight (no pun intended :))

This is a man who wants to be a woman, so he can have lesbian relations with another women ?!?!?!

Does that just make me a plain old transgenderist lesbian then?

...'cause the the frank and beans are staying right where they are :):):)

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Domination
A pre-operative transgenderist lesbian...

So let me get this straight (no pun intended :))

This is a man who wants to be a woman, so he can have lesbian relations with another women ?!?!?!

Does that just make me a plain old transgenderist lesbian then?

...'cause the the frank and beans are staying right where they are :):):)

:p I said the same exact thing to basilisk420 via yasploo messenger when I first read it - almost the exact same wording too.

but i think to be a "plain old transgenderist" and still be an "alpha male"(assuming you are a guy Domination ) - you'd have to dress as the opposite of your opposite sex ;):p - hehe :p

CkG

SuperPickle

Golden Member
Nov 1, 2001
Gotta verify CAD:
Yahoo name for CAD: "pre-operative transgenderist lesbian" ?
Yahoo name for CAD: so let me get this straight(no pun intended)...
Yahoo name for CAD: it is a dude that thinks/wants to be a woman but still wants to bork women?

This was all 'chatted' around 6:30 (-2:00 before Domination)...that's weird. Perhaps spending too much time in DC? :p

Domination

Dec 29, 2000
I said the same exact thing to basilisk420 via yasploo messenger when I first read it - almost the exact same wording too.

I guess maybe we all spend a little too much time here... we are starting to think alike :)

... you'd have to dress as the opposite of your opposite sex - hehe

Now I'm thoroughly confused... LOL. But if it means that I gotta dress like a guy, then I think I have it covered :)

Wolfie

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Oh my god. Maybe they should be doing GENOME@Home and not Seti@home??? Oh wait, maybe they are the same thing to them???

SETI= Sexless Embarrassment To Individuals????

Ok maybe not...

Wolfie