Useless *POLL* Should I set newegg or AT Forums as my home page

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
This is a very tough decision that I am faced with.:
It is pointless for me to use google as my home page since google is and has been built in to mozilla for a long time
I already have a google search bar as part of my active desktop

so ...Which one should I set to my home page. AT forums, or Newegg ... i am too indecisive to decide.

edit: fixed some spelling and grammar. Also got rid of some of the ... ... .. ... ... i had all over the place

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
hmm ... I really like the blank suggestion ... I shoulda thought of that

also, I don't use MSIE and i don't have a windows key. (I am a strange person that has a 101 key model M IBM keyboard that I converted into a Dvorak keyboard)

Aug 16, 2001
Originally posted by: BurnItDwn
This is a very tough decision that I am faced with.:
It is pointless for me to use google as my home page since google is and has been built in to mozilla for a long time
I already have a google search bar as part of my active desktop

so ...Which one should I set to my home page. AT forums, or Newegg ... i am too indecisive to decide.

edit: fixed some spelling and grammar. Also got rid of some of the ... ... .. ... ... i had all over the place

Yes.

oboeguy

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 1999
Originally posted by: neutralizer
Originally posted by: dighn
about: blank

even better, set the parameters to -nohome and ie loads faster :D

Dude, nice tip.

As for what to do? If newegg is an option, presumably you have way too much dough on hand to spend on PC parts. Send me some of it.

Heck, send me all of it. :D

acemcmac

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
I use the forums. Don't buy from newegg enough to justfy them... I only spend 2-3 grand a month (company shares my personal account :beer: )... 3 orders a month

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I spend an average of under $1000 a month at newegg, and thats on my own personal parts, and parts for family members, and the odd system i assemble for a friend or coworker every now and again ... I just really like to browse the page , and look at the cool toys.