USAF Military Cop Plotted To Kill Cops In Oakland

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011

How does that figure into DonDon and BillBarr's Adventurous Narrative?

From day 1 people that "fit this description" have been screwing up protests and wreaking havoc.
Having to listen to Trump retards try and paint the picture that blacks are causing mayhem and fucking antifa nonsense has been maddening.
Being told from same asshole from nowhere basement USA about whats happening in NYC and other places because they saw some moronic Foxnews segment is maddening.

Whats missing from the Foxnews article on this
Guess what it is...

Reactions: zinfamous

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

How does that figure into DonDon and BillBarr's Adventurous Narrative?
Knew it. Strange out of nowhere, security guards shot at Federal Building. Can't remember if it was even near any rioting/protesting. Basically an assignation.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
From day 1 people that "fit this description" have been screwing up protests and wreaking havoc.
Having to listen to Trump retards try and paint the picture that blacks are causing mayhem and fucking antifa nonsense has been maddening.
Being told from same asshole from nowhere basement USA about whats happening in NYC and other places because they saw some moronic Foxnews segment is maddening.

Whats missing from the Foxnews article on this
Guess what it is...

Though, to be fair, the Fox article does say

There was a trail of social media posts, an attempt to alter the getaway vehicle's appearance, and purported ties to the “Boogaloo” movement, a loosely defined, violent ideology.

Which, I suppose, does omit the political alignment of that movement.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011

That wasn't there yesterday. On read through and through text search. Either I screwed up or they updated the article.
It's there now.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

I read an article somewhere (not on FOX) that claimed the boogaloo movement was a-political—that you could find pro-Trump “law and order” boogaloos as well as anti-police, left-leaning ANTIFA boogaloos. I don’t know how they came to that conclusion—we’ll try to link it.

Here’s another example (but not the first article I read): https://www.forbes.com/sites/sethco...t-is-a-wake-up-call-for-america/#44756c3971ab

“Much like the Antifa group does not have a holistic ideology, boogaloo proponents are not monolithic either. While both the boogaloo meme that gave rise to the group, as well as its name, are racist, some proponents hold themselves out as allies of the Black Lives Matter movement, and others see themselves as the true defenders of law and order. In any case, they are often strong advocates of gun rights and show up armed with firearms in jurisdictions where they are legally allowed to do so.”

Personally I think this is just shitty reporting—any boogaloo claiming to support BLM (while taking actions that help frame BLM as violent) is just trolling.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I read an article somewhere (not on FOX) that claimed the boogaloo movement was a-political—that you could find pro-Trump “law and order” boogaloos as well as anti-police, left-leaning ANTIFA boogaloos. I don’t know how they came to that conclusion—we’ll try to link it.

Here’s another example (but not the first article I read): https://www.forbes.com/sites/sethco...t-is-a-wake-up-call-for-america/#44756c3971ab

“Much like the Antifa group does not have a holistic ideology, boogaloo proponents are not monolithic either. While both the boogaloo meme that gave rise to the group, as well as its name, are racist, some proponents hold themselves out as allies of the Black Lives Matter movement, and others see themselves as the true defenders of law and order. In any case, they are often strong advocates of gun rights and show up armed with firearms in jurisdictions where they are legally allowed to do so.”

Personally I think this is just shitty reporting—any boogaloo claiming to support BLM (while taking actions that help frame BLM as violent) is just trolling.

It's the modern version of Manson's Helter-skelter. The Tate-LaBianca murders were intended to serve the same ends of race war.