US to let Turkish forces move into Syria, abandoning Kurdish allies

Page 28 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
They all had a hand in it. Congress had access to the same intel as GWB.

Diversionary bothsiderism. How about those Kurds, huhh? Donnie really set 'em up for an ass whupping, huh? Hail Trump! He secured the oil! Hail Trump!

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
** and lets not forget about the crappy intelligence reports that supported the vote.
You mean the lies the Bush administration told Congress and the American people to excuse his dirty little war? We’ll never forget those. I do hold Congress responsible as well as no ethical person would have pretended to believe Bush’s lies. The majority of Congress critters were too craven to stand against the war mongers.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
They all had a hand in it. Congress had access to the same intel as GWB.
This is the god damn stupidest talking point ever. “Congress had access to the same lies Bush told the American people” doesn’t excuse Bush for lying.

Reactions: hal2kilo

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
You mean the lies the Bush administration told Congress and the American people to excuse his dirty little war? We’ll never forget those. I do hold Congress responsible as well as no ethical person would have pretended to believe Bush’s lies. The majority of Congress critters were too craven to stand against the war mongers.

No. Don't put your misrepresentation into my statement.

I mean the actual intelligence reports.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
This is the god damn stupidest talking point ever. “Congress had access to the same lies Bush told the American people” doesn’t excuse Bush for lying.

That isn't what I said or meant. Your are just contorting the facts.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
No. Don't put your misrepresentation into my statement.

I mean the actual intelligence reports.
So we're talking about the same reports then, the reports that the Bush administration concocted and sent to Congress. Here we are seventeen years, 4,491 dead American troops, and hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis later and you're still pretending Bush's lies weren't lies.