US source: North Korean leader in grave danger after surgery

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MrDaniel

Nov 4, 2011
Your entire comment was an ad hom against the boogie man.

But you keep on keepin' on, TruthSayer.
Is he either a member here or somewhere in this conversation? Hmm? Or can we just conclude your ad homs to be what they are. A pathetic attempt at damage control.

"Woke" is a joke.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Is he either a member here or somewhere in this conversation? Hmm? Or can we just conclude your ad homs to be what they are. A pathetic attempt at damage control.

"Woke" is a joke.
You don't name someone who you go on and on about being some sort of criminal who should be executed, and then when asked who you are talking about, continue speaking in tongues like you're saying something discernible.

Your comment was pathetic, and your rantings are hilariously free of meaning.

You are a joke.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Side note, i'm not particularly for either candidate but a verified pederast(catholic) heroin cartel overseer who has 8 years prior experience while "serving" our nation, should never be allowed to show their face in public much less run for president.

The global death and destruction toll for protecting and investing in heroin production in afghanistan out weighs the total death and destruction toll of both the afghan and iraq wars.

His 8 years looks like intentional sabotage. How the hell could any credible war policy include making your nation and the whole world addicted to substances controled by your enemy?

(Q)How could that possibly be a competent war policy? If all the cnn clones were junkies. <---- (A)

The only possible explanation should include a conviction for treason and execution by military tribunal. But unfirtinately the military tribunals are all all heroin junkies..... nothing getting changed.

Doom.

Making unsupported and extreme claims, stereotyping Catholics, being oddly fixated on heroin and referencing "CNN clones..." yeah, you're really the voice of reason we're going to listen to.

Meanwhile, Trump is overtly corrupt, has dozens of sexual harassment claims against him, and cozies up to dictators (including Kim Jong Un), but we're not hearing a peep about that from you.

Biden probably wouldn't be our first pick, but you can be damn sure he's the better candidate, and he's better than you claim.

MrDaniel

Nov 4, 2011
You made the claim, who are those people in post #270
Back it up or edit the post.

You seem completley unaware your candidate has already been deemed ineligible by the presiding authority.

You'll still pretend to be shocked when he doesnt win i suppose.

Further note, when you elect someone, you're responsable for everything that elected official does. Given the case, i cant think you're honestly asking for supporting citations. Im currently imagining someone who spray painted their eye balls. How far off am i?

You are dismissed and otherwise ignored.

Btw, take a look around.

MrDaniel

Nov 4, 2011
Making unsupported and extreme claims, stereotyping Catholics, being oddly fixated on heroin and referencing "CNN clones..." yeah, you're really the voice of reason we're going to listen to.

Meanwhile, Trump is overtly corrupt, has dozens of sexual harassment claims against him, and cozies up to dictators (including Kim Jong Un), but we're not hearing a peep about that from you.

Biden probably wouldn't be our first pick, but you can be damn sure he's the better candidate, and he's better than you claim.

But imagine the consequences for finding out im right on every single count. EVERY SINGLE COUNT.

It's not slander if it's true.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Please do
Now whom are the people (or person) you are speaking of?
This guy is too chickenshit to come out and name the person he wants to be executed, and is also threatening to call some goons on people for reasons.

It's pretty clear this guy gets his marching orders from the broadcasts he hears on his back molars.

Reactions: jman19

MrDaniel

Nov 4, 2011
This guy is too chickenshit to come out and name the person he wants to be executed, and is also threatening to call some goons on people for reasons.

It's pretty clear this guy gets his marching orders from the broadcasts he hears on his back molars.

Ad hom again. Instead of making a report, ill just let you show your true colors(do syrenges even have a color?)

Feb 4, 2009
All they can do? Ad hom after ad hom? Boring and pathetic.

Let me know which bother you. I’ll fucking report them. Let’s sort this out right now.

Again who are the people you are talking about
What presiding authority were you speaking of in post #282?

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
But imagine the consequences for finding out im right on every single count. EVERY SINGLE COUNT.

It's not slander if it's true.

You have no evidence. Provide it with your next post, please. Also, it must be from reasonably neutral sources, with concrete evidence like photos, criminal records, or multiple sources of credible testimony.

If you think we're going to agree with you simply because you strongly believe that you're right, you have another thing coming. That's not how rational debate works.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Ad hom again. Instead of making a report, ill just let you show your true colors(do syrenges even have a color?)
You're not particularly good with English given your misspellings of common words like
[A lot of nonsense] unfirtinately [more nonsense]
and now syringe.

Your true colors are shining through, and have been since your first post where you say someone should be executed, and won't name them because you're too chickenshit to do it. And then being chickenshit enough to say you're going to call goons on people because some reason that only makes sense in your deluded mind.

Keep on keepin' on.

Feb 4, 2009
Do you see here that you still failed to ask for a single supporting citation?

I can’t ask for supporting citations if I don’t know who or what we are talking about.
I’ll play along please provide supporting citations for your claim maybe then I can have an idea who the person is.

MrDaniel

Nov 4, 2011
Shall i also put it in a box in a locked filling cabinet in the basement of your municipality where the power is out and in a room marked "beware of the leopard?"

They were your candidates, not mine. You've taken too long to ask. I have no responsability now after all these ad hom deflections. You'll just have to run your candidate on ignorence like it were a good war policy just like you tried with hillbillary.

MrDaniel

Nov 4, 2011
I can’t ask for supporting citations if I don’t know who or what we are talking about.
I’ll play along please provide supporting citations for your claim maybe then I can have an idea who the person is.

When i need a definition for willfully ignorent, i'll know who to SS.

Feb 4, 2009
When i need a definition for willfully ignorent, i'll know who to SS.

So you are not going to do it but I suppose you will continue to throw bombs?
BTW what Presiding Authority said *I assume* Biden is ineligible to be President or did that Authority say it was Harris who is not eligible to be President?
Please use normal words, what Authority and who did they say what about?