US source: North Korean leader in grave danger after surgery

Page 15 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MrDaniel

Nov 4, 2011
You off your haldol again?

Come on man, take your meds, get some sleep.
Im sure i dont know what haldol is. And fku very much. Note, was not even a image link, nope was a search.... you can mod how you like. It's your trash, but dont try and tell me you had some flakey rule to follow. but more interesting, some of these slime reported their affiliation with antifa. I trust you'll be cooperative when the time comes.

Moderation callouts not allowed.
You want to discuss rules and infractions you received?
The only place that can be done is in the Moderation Discussion Forum.

esquared
Anandtech Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Im sure i dont know what haldol is. And fku very much. Note, was not even a image link, nope was a search.... you can mod how you like. It's your trash, but dont try and tell me you had some flakey rule to follow. but more interesting, some of these slime reported their affiliation with antifa. I trust you'll be cooperative when the time comes.

It can treat certain types of mental disorders. It can also control symptoms of Tourette syndrome. Based on your reply, perhaps something you should look into?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Looks like somebody's got a case of the Sundays!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I spoke with the God of Antifa about your case and She told me to tell you to relax. She has no intention of any kind to do anything negative to you. She said that even if you are a Nazi white supremacist, your life matters too. Maybe if you could calm down a bit you might consider that people who say those who have been put at the bottom in society deserve the same love as anybody else. You are afraid you will be put at the bottom and subjected to the hate you now feel for them. It's just not a good idea. All of the really great people in the world are full of love and want you included. Good luck to you.

Last edited:

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Speaking of North Korea. Their leader just gave an impassioned speech where he apologized for his failures and gave his sympathies to those affected with covid. The leader of North Korea has shown more empathy than trump has on covid. Wow

Pipeline 1010

Golden Member
Dec 2, 2005
Speaking of North Korea. Their leader just gave an impassioned speech where he apologized for his failures and gave his sympathies to those affected with covid. The leader of North Korea has shown more empathy than trump has on covid. Wow

While I can agree with you, it is not actual empathy. He lives an opulent life while his people suffer. He murders people if he's afraid they are a threat to his power. He is incapable of empathy and the last thing I want is sociopathic leaders pretending they love us and care about us. I'd rather our own sociopath in chief continue in his ways and for it to remain obvious.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
While I can agree with you, it is not actual empathy. He lives an opulent life while his people suffer. He murders people if he's afraid they are a threat to his power. He is incapable of empathy and the last thing I want is sociopathic leaders pretending they love us and care about us. I'd rather our own sociopath in chief continue in his ways and for it to remain obvious.
It is 100 fold more empathy than Trump is even capable of showing. He appologized to his people... please list all the times Trump has apologized for anything... I'll wait.

Reactions: ivwshane

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

All true, but at least he can fake it. Trump can't even bring himself to fake it.

Reactions: MtnMan and ivwshane

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Per CNN

If fat Kim gone who will get the throne? His sister? I don't think he has kids that is old enough.

If things were to go for the worst, Kim would probably sell North Korea to their most loyal communist ally China. If something else good happens, Kim's sister will be in charge, at least there would be women empowerment then in North Korea. If Kim wants to keep North Korea exactly the way it is, he will put his Army Commander in charge.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
If something else good happens, Kim's sister will be in charge, at least there would be women empowerment then in North Korea.

be careful what you wish for, from everything reported, she may be more brutal and cutthroat than her brother.

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004
I follow this NK defector for latest developments in NK. She has quite interesting views and that Kim Jong Un's sister may not be he one to succeed him, but rather his mistress.