US North Korea nuclear talks resume

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
and break down on the very same day. this Trump and Kim Jong Un love affair isn't exactly resulting in anything positive.

not only has North Korea been elevated on the world stage by Trump, but they have also continued to develop their missile technology including the ability to launch from a submarine.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
and break down on the very same day. this Trump and Kim Jong Un love affair isn't exactly resulting in anything positive.

not only has North Korea been elevated on the world stage by Trump, but they have also continued to develop their missile technology including the ability to launch from a submarine.

It's ridiculous that numbskull is giving them the time of day. IIRC they just launched their prototype SLBM last week.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Is alienating them the right move though? To me I’d think diplomacy is worth a shot. Unfortunately he’s not really doing the same with Iran, but maybe that’s difference between already having a nuke vs pursuing one. Although I suspect it has more to do with doing Saudi Arabia's bidding more than anything.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
It's ridiculous that numbskull is giving them the time of day. IIRC they just launched their prototype SLBM last week.

yup, and hardly a peep from the Trump administration about it.

2019.10.03-5+.jpg

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
And this is why prior POTUS's didnt take this step .. cause their intelligence people told them it would end this way.

It took an illiterate Trump to do it.

Art of the deal my ass ... cant make legal deals, cant crime properly ... the only thing he has going is rabid reality fanbase.

I mean, first step of presidential criming :

Trump just rocks those unsecured androids...

Reactions: jman19

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
So are we back to the full quota of joint exercises with South Korea then?

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Is alienating them the right move though? To me I’d think diplomacy is worth a shot. Unfortunately he’s not really doing the same with Iran, but maybe that’s difference between already having a nuke vs pursuing one. Although I suspect it has more to do with doing Saudi Arabia's bidding more than anything.
What's the difference?, it's clear Kim just used both worthless "summits" to help legitimize NK's presence, both already knew/know the difference's are irreconcilable. Dump wanted to wave a negation "victory" flag to wave, even proposed he's be a candidate for the Nobel peace prize,he looks like a giant ass again.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
meanwhile, the White House is still hawking two coins to commemorate Trump's grand achievements with NK...

and they also have a Trump/Putin coin as an extra FU to America...

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
meanwhile, the White House is still hawking two coins to commemorate Trump's grand achievements with NK...

They need to make a coin about his beautiful call to the Ukraine president

• Haha
Reactions: jman19

trenchfoot

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Trump and Kim used each other for their own personal reasons. Those "summits" had nothing, repeat: NOTHING to do with de-nuking NK but everything to do with Trump miserably trying to outdo Obama while foolishly thinking his "stable genius deal making skills" could do what no other president could thus branding himself the miracle worker he thinks himself to be.

However, Kim got everything he wanted from Trump while Trump got Kim's middle finger up his left nostril and Trump ignores that humiliation while pressing on with that sham ploy of his.

Not learning a damn thing except doing what "he does best" being the only way to get Kim to make himself look the hero, Trump doubles/triples down on his pathetic idiotic style of play, each time having Kim playing him for a fool.

The only thing Trump got out of jousting with Kim so far is the acknowledgement that what Rex Tillerson said about him is 100% accurate and truer than true.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
How long before a new whistleblower appears to detail Trump's requests to Big Fat 3 to please start threatening nuclear war against S Korea and the US which would be a very big help to Trump because of the very unfair impeachment?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It's all theater. If we dropped all sanctions, declared Peace, offered full diplomatic relations & withdrew our forces from the ROK the DPRK would keep their nukes, anyway, I figure.

Reactions: trenchfoot

trenchfoot

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Those nukes are the only thing that Kim can point to and say they are on equal footing with every other developed nation in the world. Without those weapons the DPRK is just another third world nation steeped in poverty while their leaders live a life of corrupted luxury.

I agree with Jhhnn on this. They'll never give up their claim to legitimacy based on their having nukes and nothing much else.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005

Get them now, they probably will not be available much past his leaving office, one way or another.
The day after he's booted from office QVC is going to charge a small fortune for one coin.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
I know trump is busy bonding with his pal in Turkey but any progress on the NK talks? I expected trump to have reunified Korea by now.