• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."
  • Community Question: What makes a good motherboard?

Question 'US Navy Installing AMD Epyc, Nvida Volta-Powered Supercomputer' - Tom's

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

EXCellR8

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2010
The navy is going to use the SC to run many instances of World of Warships to try and calculate every possible combat scenario that may exist at sea.

Either that or bragging rights vs China... either are believable

• Haha
Reactions: lightmanek

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
Mark holds the #1 spot on TeamAnandTech on Folding@Home and anyone who's eyed the forums and/or participated with the project is likely to know that Mark has cancer, which is a huge drive for his donation to the project.
I honestly had no clue what he is going through. I'm on the forums all the time, but it's mostly in OT and occasionally the other forums. I spend more time in Reddit Homelabs and that is why I thought Mark was doing a homelab setup and not anything productive. There are so many people on Reddit doing jack, lol.

Either way, he is doing what is important to him and the community. I can't find any fault in that.

ASK THE COMMUNITY