US Government Using Wikipedia To Smear Independent Media Personalities

Stewox

Dec 10, 2013
Imagine That!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/u-s-govt-editing-wikipedia-to-smear-independent-media-personalities.html

Abby Martin
150714abby.jpg

Alex Jones
150714alex.jpg

A Wiki News article notes that IP addresses linked to Capitol Hill have been “vandalizing” Wikipedia since 2006 and that, “Members of Congress or their staff were vandalizing Wikipedia by removing critical information in various articles, or adding false or offensive information. These edits were and continue to be done using computers owned or operated by the United States government.”

It’s possible that the IP address is being spoofed to make it look like the edits are being made from someone on Capitol Hill when in fact they’re not, although the Electronic Frontier Foundation and Wiki News seem convinced that the edits are indeed being made from government-owned computers.

Newly released files obtained from whistleblower Edward Snowden confirm that the British government engages in “fake victim blog posts,” online “false flag operations,” as well as using tools that can sway online polls and manipulate public sentiment on the Internet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
OP Comment:

This info below was mentioned on the broadcast a several weeks ago, i didn't write down the date unfortunately.

Rare Insider Info: Obama administration warned RussiaToday in 2012 (i think, a year and something), if they have Alex Jones one more time on the show they will lose their license to broadcast in USA on TV. While the US congress just last year removed the ban for federal government propaganda, for US based media agencies ofcourse.
http://rt.com/usa/smith-mundt-domestic-propaganda-121/

Here are AJ interviews on RT's youtube channels:
RT main channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RussiaToday/search?query=alex+jones
RT america channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RTAmerica/search?query=alex+jones

And the most popular one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAfMe4Fy1Fo

Last edited:

Stewox

Dec 10, 2013
Sigh* ... You all already dead it doesn't matter, it would require direct case-by-case deprogramming and recovery, make the best of your life whatever you have left, enjoy the dream, I feel sorry for you, poor victims.

dd395-Spectum%201.jpg

“Before the Freedom of Information Act, I used to say at meetings, ‘The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer.’ [laughter] But since the Freedom of Information Act, I’m afraid to say things like that.”
Henry Kissinger - 1975, during a conversation with the then-U.S. ambassador to Turkey and two Turkish and Cypriot diplomats.

Bonus Round:
dd395-water.jpg

Last edited:

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
I passed a kidney stone 2 weeks ago. I didn't get a chance to catch it. So, when I went to the doctor's office, I was about to explain to him that I wasn't able to catch it and bring it in for analysis. Before I could walk into the office, a shadowy figure whispered; ",... pssst."

I walked over, and it was Barak Hussien Obama!!

He said; "Looking for this?" It was my kidney stone! He handed it over and said; "Thanks for the votes, big guy." And then disappeared in a cloud of smoke!!

What a great country to live in, where someone high up top (higher than God of course,..) is looking out for you!

Stewox

Dec 10, 2013
I may just comment on the fact that if any of you've been living under a rock for the past decade, wikipedia's pretty much worthelss for anything other than chemistry and mathematics. Anything political, historical, anything about some high-level people, big events, the whole 9/11 page, just a pile of worthless nonsense. The bin laden death, they show a fake picture then they say they're sorry, they say hey thrown him off the ship, it's ridicolous they could throw a ham sandwich into the arabian sea, pathetic. The Seal Team 6 who basically killed the look-alike then after exposing details of the operation is assassinated by a staged helicopter crash ofcourse to get them to shut their mouth. You people just won't get it that you know nothing about reality, it's not something granted, no business benefits telling you the truth, no government, no mafia, no criminal benefit you knowing the truth, why would you expect at all, unless you're a researchear and a historian you are living in an illusion.

And even the page on Sodium Fluoride wasn't as it should be and constantly there were people showing up deleting or downplaying the dangers of it, until I improved it with some more information and added proper citation.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
House of representatives. Someone sue Boehner.
Things make so much sense now. My email address used to be spoofed as the return address on spam emails and my mailbox would fill up with hundreds of bounced emails per day. It was Newt Gingrich the whole time.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I may just comment on the fact that if any of you've been living under a rock for the past decade, wikipedia's pretty much worthelss for anything other than chemistry and mathematics. Anything political, historical, anything about some high-level people, big events, the whole 9/11 page, just a pile of worthless nonsense. The bin laden death, they show a fake picture then they say they're sorry, they say hey thrown him off the ship, it's ridicolous they could throw a ham sandwich into the arabian sea, pathetic. The Seal Team 6 who basically killed the look-alike then after exposing details of the operation is assassinated by a staged helicopter crash ofcourse to get them to shut their mouth. You people just won't get it that you know nothing about reality, it's not something granted, no business benefits telling you the truth, no government, no mafia, no criminal benefit you knowing the truth, why would you expect at all, unless you're a researchear and a historian you are living in an illusion.

And even the page on Sodium Fluoride wasn't as it should be and constantly there were people showing up deleting or downplaying the dangers of it, until I improved it with some more information and added proper citation.

You've been living under a rock! It's why you believe all the shit that's found it's way under the rock to join you!

My only hope is that one day you will be crushed by that rock! You will never seek treatment for your disorder and you will probably ending up hurting someone because of it. If it wasn't for the internet your paranoia wouldn't exist, not because you wouldn't find info to believe in but because no one but your neighbor that secretly hates you would ever hear from your delusional ass!

I met a guy just like you the other day. His conversation started off normal but then shifted from one conspiracy to the next without so much as a segue, filled with confrontations he has had with various people and a thinly veiled wish for those people to get payback for doing him wrong all hidden behind his proclaimed love of god. His, "I don't wish any harm on them, I'll let god pass the judgment", line wreaked of hypocrisy and sounded to me like that of other religious fanatics who professed the same kind of hate toward their fellow man.

OverVolt

Lifer
Aug 31, 2002
The internet....

derp

Pretty sure being competent enough to use a modem used to keep most of the riff raff out :awe:.