US energy secretary Rick Perry duped by Russian pranksters to talk about pig manure

Jan 25, 2011
Only the best!!!

Seriously, this man is in charge of America's nuclear stockpile. He spent 22 minutes talking to a prankster he thought was the Ukranian Prime Minister.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...rick-perry-call-ukrainian-pm-pig-manure-prank

The US energy secretary Rick Perry has become the latest victim of a pair of Russian phone pranksters who have previously fooled Elton John into thinking he was chatting to Vladimir Putin.

On this occasion, Perry believed he was discussing American coal exports with Ukraine’s prime minister, Volodymyr Groysman. In fact, he was talking to Vladimir Krasnov and Alexei Stolyarov, Russian pranksters who have become known for targeting celebrities and politicians with audacious stunts, energy department spokeswoman Shaylyn Hynes confirmed.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
But seriously, there was no way the US electorate was duped by a bunch of Russian pranksters and trolls...Fake news!!

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
rick perry gets duped by his shoe laces every morning.

He's got a secret weapon planned for those sneaky bastards...

71NODQTIYlL._UX395_.jpg

Reactions: Engineer

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I am so much smarter than any conservative who ever lived. They are the stupidest people on the planet, and the amazing thing about my statement here is that Republicans, the stupid ones, keep wining elections. Geez, maybe if I and a few more brilliant liberals could just find some way to dump our self congratulatory arrogant superiority, maybe we could be dumb enough to win some elections. But what is more important, feeling I'm so much smarter than the dirt that wins, or winning? I guess what really matters is ME ME ME ME ME.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Rick Perry isn't the only one fished in by these guys.... There have been others on both sides...