US College campuses are killing the future of free speech

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
nah;

wait.. were you not a mod?

anyway, when you see those stats, it's people polled - people who actually stop and talk to the poll people, which most teenagers do not do. when this happens in the street, you get slightly skewered stats, when it happens with kids, the rage is through the roof.

and for the same reason, you are really looking at a small, extremely vocal minority which the most of will change opinion once their balls/tits drop, some will forget about the latest trend and move on to some other idiot thing, some will realize they were wrong, and some few will strive to uphold this awesome truth they and only they possess, getting emarginated by society as they grow up.

don't worry; it's just a stupid idea.

for some reason this forum thinks emarginated is not a real word.

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
wait.. were you not a mod?
No, he's a different Virge. An impostor, if you will.:eek:

(Enough with the political threads, Underscore, you're giving me a bad name :p )

Virge_

Aug 6, 2013
No, he's a different Virge. An impostor, if you will.:eek:

(Enough with the political threads, Underscore, you're giving me a bad name :p )

I'll happily share military credentials with my name on a "VIRGE" badge from the 80's if you'd like. Just because you registered it first does not make me an impostor - it just means you sniped my name before I could. ;)

alcoholbob

Diamond Member
May 24, 2005
Authoritarianism never lasts, it will eat itself in the end. Joe Rogan was mentioning that the members of the far left are kind of like Catholic school girls. They are held to an extremely high standard of morality so all that pent up energy turns them into total freaks when have an opportunity to sneak off. It's the same with the far left. They police themselves so hard on college campuses that when they finally get to release their pent up emotion they are the nastiest people you will ever meet on the street or on the internet.

The far left is fighting against human biology just like the communists were, and ultimately failed.