Discussion US Capitol on Lockdown!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Fuck all you treasonous trumptards. Do you have any idea what this kind of theater says to our allies and adversaries?!

13c78f16-81f3-4020-beb6-2ebeedcecc90.jpg
Putin is probably sitting with a late night glass of sherry and some popkorn.

Dulanic

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2000
Trump gasses the BLM protests, and lets these crazy SOBs roam the capital building without calling in the troops. They basically just walked in.

Last edited:

Panino Manino

Jan 28, 2017
I'm praying for my latin america hellhole.
Hope everything goes wrong, hope the coup succeeds, hope the country enters a civil war. It's beyond time for murrica to taste it's own poison.

5to1baby1in5

Golden Member
Apr 27, 2001
MSNBC reporter just described a bloody unconscious protestor being carried out on a stretcher...and others witnessing this were apparently shocked that police would shoot at them.
I was going to ask why these people weren't shot, but...

Reactions: Pohemi

KB

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 1999
Now the Trump supporters get to meet the police. The same police that they loved so much when they were shooting black people.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
I am hopeful that any fools on the fence jump off and get real. Republicons need to stand up and push back. The jails should be bursting this evening with all these treasonous people.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
Hope everything goes wrong, hope the coup succeeds, hope the country enters a civil war. It's beyond time for murrica to taste it's own poison.

Where’s your “latin america hellhole?”

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
MSNBC reporter just described a bloody unconscious protestor being carried out on a stretcher...and others witnessing this were apparently shocked that police would shoot at them.
The cameras were turned off because SWAT was amassing to siege the building with force. They are working on taking over the inside. Lethal force will be used as needed.

Reactions: Captante

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
it might actually come to that.
and I dont have nearly enough food and water stockpiled for the end of times.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
WHY is the news media saying that Donald Trump needs to make a statement? For one, DO NOT refer to Donald Trump as president EVER AGAIN. And second, the guy that killed your child shouldn’t be asked to perform the memorial.

Donald Trump is a traitor who inspired violence with attempting a coup. Get him the hell out of there. At this moment America has no president.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Too late dumb fuck.
He may be a dumb fuck but this isnt stupid.
The guy strongly hinted that armed protest would be acceptable to him and WHILE its happening he's saying "hey guys c'mon this isnt cool, man".
He played us all.
He played the liberals. The conservatives. and the honest people in the middle just trying to survive.

Reactions: Captante