Question UPS NJOY Cadu vs Kraft&Dele,which is better?

HuNTeR-

Oct 9, 2015
I want to buy a 2000vA uninterruptible UPS power supply. The budget I have, is a maximum of 120$. I have never had anything like this ,and I would also have some questions about it. Those who own such tools like this:

1. Kraft&Dele and nJOY are good in this segment? I ask about them because I fit in the budget I have.

2. Some UPS state they tell have an automatic restart function, while others, do not specify this. My question would be if they all have this function, even if it is not specified in the product description?This aspect is very important to me.

3.between nJOY Cadu and Kraft&Dele what is is the best option?

4. and the last question, even if it has nothing to do with my budget, but to keep in mind for future. What is the difference between UPS with PURE Sinusoidal and the cheapest ones with simulated sinusoidal, and why UPS with pure sinusoidal cost twice as much? What makes this pure sinusoidal?

thank you,

Attachments

• ups.jpg
    ups.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 5
Jul 27, 2020
What makes this pure sinusoidal?
Hey, look! It's me! Your best friend! :D

Pure ones provide cleaner, quieter and more reliable power delivery. If you are OK with running your PC on dirty power, you can save cost. I don't have UPS experience but the brands you mention are alien to me. I think APC makes good ones?

Eaton may be an option: https://community.spiceworks.com/to...-with-automatic-restart-after-extended-outage

Remember, you get what you pay for. So if you buy something thinking it's a great deal without researching the pros and cons, you will regret your purchase.