UPS forgot to take my pakage...?

thecrecarc

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2004
When i went to check my UPS pakage, i found this "THE PACKAGE WAS MISSED AT THE UPS FACILITY, UPS WILL DELIVER ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY". That made me laugh. ALtho, i gotta admit, its my first bad experince with UPS.

Fedex hasnt been very bad either, but a couple years ago, fedex left my $1000 laptop with my neighbor! i barley know them! luckly, they were nice, and gave it back. ;) is that standard policy?

amdskip

Lifer
Jan 6, 2001
LOL, UPS actually has a very good tracking system from what I can tell. FedEx is about the same, then DHL and the USPS is pretty much worthless.

Suture

Sep 17, 2003
Originally posted by: amdskip
LOL, UPS actually has a very good tracking system from what I can tell. FedEx is about the same, then DHL and the USPS is pretty much worthless.

I couldn't agree more on DHL.

My UPS guy is awesome. He knows my cars so he knows if I'm in town or not (I travel a lot) and will always leave the packages either in my foyer (I have a foyer separating the storm door and the regular door) or he'll make another attempt on the same day after I get home from work.

kevinthenerd

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2002
Originally posted by: Suture
Originally posted by: amdskip

I couldn't agree more on DHL.

My UPS guy is awesome. He knows my cars so he knows if I'm in town or not (I travel a lot) and will always leave the packages either in my foyer (I have a foyer separating the storm door and the regular door) or he'll make another attempt on the same day after I get home from work.

I live in an old neighborhood where the mailman is on foot. I moved in a few months ago and he already knows all of us.