UPOTD 4/2/2008: "The cake is a lie!"

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SpiderWiz

Nov 24, 2004
Originally posted by: SunnyD
Originally posted by: SpiderWiz
I voted Vanilla. off topic question, why the ATOT hate on your blog? You have a link to ATOT labeled - AnandTech Forums - ATOT FTL! . We all know that ATOT is FTW!!!!!!!

First off, you read my blog? Whoa...

Second off, there's no hate! ATOT FTL(ife!) :beer:

Actually, I was looking for pictures of the wife :evil: FTL(ife!) is new one to me. FTL I always read it as For the lose. Thanks for the clarification.

For the record, I do randomly click the links in peoples signatures.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
wheres the option for ALL CAKE

ive never seen a cake that i would not consume, that goes for most pies also

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
Originally posted by: KeithTalent
Originally posted by: Tremulant
Vanilla/yellow cake with chocolate icing is a what I like! I'm not a fan of chocolate cake at all, though a decent marble cake is a-ok.

Also I love cake and I love ice cream, but just the idea of ice cream cake makes me nauseous. :confused:

KT

...You've never had ice cream cake? :confused:
http://www.carvel.com/products/cakes_pies.htm

I've had it, quite a while ago, but I found it disgusting and now the thought of it makes me ill.

KT

oh. :(

It's just ice cream with some chocolate crunchies in it. And some frosting (which I don't like because it's too sweet)

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Vanilla/yellow cake with chocolate icing is a what I like! I'm not a fan of chocolate cake at all, though a decent marble cake is a-ok.

Also I love cake and I love ice cream, but just the idea of ice cream cake makes me nauseous. :confused:

KT

...You've never had ice cream cake? :confused:
http://www.carvel.com/products/cakes_pies.htm

I've had it, quite a while ago, but I found it disgusting and now the thought of it makes me ill.

KT

oh. :(

It's just ice cream with some chocolate crunchies in it. And some frosting (which I don't like because it's too sweet)

Yeah I think that may be what does it to me, the frosting on top...ugh. :thumbsdown:

KT