Update: Man Tossed Dog In Oncoming Traffic as a Result of ROAD RAGE

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

smartt

Golden Member
Sep 27, 2000
Had it been a black female with a ghetto dog, do you think the verdict would have been the same?

joeryu

Golden Member
Sep 14, 2000
Sentence was way too harsh, in the end its still only a dog. Doesnt really matter cause he'll be in jail for less than a year and get off. I think 1 year would have been a fairer sentence, with some anger management classes like someone mentioned.

FettsBabe

Diamond Member
Oct 21, 1999

<< I can't believe I'm hearing this. We're not a communist country. This is America. We don't sentence people before they commit a crime. We don't hand out harsh sentences just because somebody *might* do something. >>

Where have you been??? HE WAS CONVICTED! :D

BTW, it has been proved time and time again that the majority of serial killers, rapist, and other abusers also abuse ANIMALS. As I have said before &quot;a life is a life.&quot;

Also, he did get off easy, I think human killers get off easy. If someone messes with my dog they better hope and pray that the cops and bubba in jail takes care of him before I see him/her.

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000

<< personally I think they should've sentenced him to being thrown in the middle of oncoming traffic on I-635 (Dallas) during rush hour. >>

OK, well, next time you swat a misquito or burn a wasps nest, then you need to be killed, right?

BAH!