** Upcoming PC Games Release Dates (U.S.) **

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
Neverwinter Nights. Turn in your gaming card.

I think you need to turn in your "I'm not a retard" card. It's not Neverwinter Nights, a game released in 2002 which would sort of preclude it from being on a list of upcoming releases. It's some sort of MMO-hybrid or something. I have not heard of it until now.

SabreWulf69

Nov 21, 2010
www.nrnl.org
Skyrim is another I much anticipate. Also can't wait to see if they produce a Fallout '4'-esque game from the new engine. Plus all the post-made mod's for graphics enhancements. Not only a game release, but an engine of revolution *cross fingers*

Arglebargle

Dec 2, 2006
I think you need to turn in your "I'm not a retard" card. It's not Neverwinter Nights, a game released in 2002 which would sort of preclude it from being on a list of upcoming releases. It's some sort of MMO-hybrid or something. I have not heard of it until now.

It's the followup to Neverwinter Nights, since the people who ended up with the rights to the name are having it done. As I understand it, it's a co-op game. But with some sort of MMO like world setup, that involves being able to easily add campaign/world additions.

However, it is being done for Atari by Cryptic, who have pretty much struck out, fanning, since their City of Heroes days. It'd be nice if it were good, but. They may be looking at using D&D 4.x style rules in it, which would be an interesting loopback.

SabreWulf69

Nov 21, 2010
www.nrnl.org
This will be one to at least look out for as developments come about I guess. I liked the first NWN, not so much the second. Hopefully this one will be better, and being able to play with other actual people makes the prospect even more interesting. Whether this will be a good thing or not, well, I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Delita

Jan 12, 2006
Don't know if anyone else is interested, but DOTA 2 hopefully comes out Q4 2011.

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
The new Mortal Kombat looks cool. I like that they're going back to their roots.

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
Postal 3? I cannot believe they are doing it, I bet it gets censored or banned throughout the civilized world (except in America) like the rest of the series.