Unreal Tournament III with Bonus Unreal Tournament 3 T-Shirt $34.90

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2001
I bought this the other day and they had it to me in 3 days, pretty good for dirt cheap shipping. The shirt is kinda dumb, but I was not expecting anything great. I am tempted to take a picture of my wife wearing just the shirt to see if I can sell it to some desperate nerd out there.... ;)

AmberClad

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Originally posted by: Spike
I am tempted to take a picture of my wife wearing just the shirt to see if I can sell it to some desperate nerd out there.... ;)
How big does the shirt look on her?

Spike

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2001
Originally posted by: AmberClad
I am tempted to take a picture of my wife wearing just the shirt to see if I can sell it to some desperate nerd out there.... ;)

it was like a tent but we washed it hot and now it barely covers her... um... yeah....

Lets just say it looks awesome from a horny nerd point of view. Now If I could just get her to play the game while wearing nothing but the shirt...

Stifko

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 1999
This is for the PC version? Is there going to be an xbox 360 version? This is the new Unreal?

Spike

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Stifko
This is for the PC version? Is there going to be an xbox 360 version? This is the new Unreal?

Yes, this is the PC version. I don't know about an xbox version but I don't doubt that they would make once since this is the same people who made Gears of War.

Dec 30, 2004
Originally posted by: AmberClad

it was like a tent but we washed it hot and now it barely covers her... um... yeah....

Lets just say it looks awesome from a horny nerd point of view. Now If I could just get her to play the game while wearing nothing but the shirt...

pics or ban :D

Status
Not open for further replies.