Universalsexual

Naer

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2013
I coined this term, it's a subterm of "asexual" as it isn't a conventional form of sexuality, doesn't make sense in the classical way. Universalsexuals wish to have sex with the world as a whole. Universalsexuals don't focus on one thing but zooms out to see the big picture, then attempts to sex it

So this is what i identify as

Thoughts on this?

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I coined this term, it's a subterm of "asexual" as it isn't a conventional form of sexuality, doesn't make sense in the classical way. Universalsexuals wish to have sex with the world as a whole. Universalsexuals don't focus on one thing but zooms out to see the big picture, then attempts to sex it

Thoughts on this?
If I'm understanding this correctly, your position here is "fuck thee world"?

Reactions: zinfamous and Naer

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
0-4705_globe-earth-clipart-kawaii-vector-image-transparent-cute.png

OccamsToothbrush

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2005

Thoughts on this?

You should try identifying as a sane grown-up. It's a big change, but it would really help if you could pull it off.

Reactions: whm1974

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Universalsexuals wish to have sex with the world as a whole.

Thoughts on this?
Well, you've widened the field to include all 7 billion people on this planet plus all the animals and every inanimate object with a penis-sized opening.

You're still not getting laid.
7G3zITG.png

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I think PETA would like to have a word with you about your frogs and lizards.

....and maybe expect a visit from the International Union of Concerned Pianists.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
Man I didn't even even thought about much less settled for animals....:eek: I'll go and puke.