Unintentionally funny news clips.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Aug 23, 2000
Originally posted by: PottedMeat
Originally posted by: dxkj
Originally posted by: swimscubasteve
Two clips, which both perpetuate and underline the evil white stereotype of the black man being base, ignorant, and greedy. People like you make me sick.

buddy, the film don't lie

Sure it does. The white extremist media cut out all the truth and left the outtakes/jokes making it look like the subjects were different than they actually are... it is all a conspiracy

Howard: And we have a new feature for you. This is something special. We now a traffic copter now, here at WWWW! Let's go up to Mama-looka-boo-boo-day in the traffic copter. Mama, are you there? Hello? Mama? Hello?

Howard (as Mama): Yes, hello, This is Mama Looka Boo Boo Day, the only black traffic reporter in the Detroit area I'm proud to say!

Howard: Pleasure to make your acquaintance this morning, Mama! Tell me, what's going on with the traffic?

Howard (as Mama): First a political statement, if I may! (Bongo drums going) KILL, KILL, KILL,......KILL THE WHITE MAN! KIL HIM TILL HE IS DEAD

fixed

MBentz

Golden Member
Jun 8, 2005
Two clips, which both perpetuate and underline the evil white stereotype of the black man being base, ignorant, and greedy. People like you make me sick.

This is going to make you feel better.

In my senior year of high school we all heard about this news story. For the next two weeks we walked around yelling "The whistle goes WOOOO WHOOOOOO!"

Even the black kids were doing this at school. Get over yourself.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001

One post which both perpetuates and underlines the evil of being a huge douche.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Psycho18

You are an idiot!

Typical white, you are too far above me. actually my statement, can't lower yourself to even bother addressing the topic I brought up.

Since us white guys edit everything, I edited your post for you :)

Horus

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2003

Sure it does. The white extremist media cut out all the truth and left the outtakes/jokes making it look like the subjects were different than they actually are... it is all a conspiracy

Y'mean, the parts where buddy isn't wearing all his Raider's gear, and his name ISN'T Bubb Rubb, and his friend doesn't have GOLD BRACES? WTF, GOLD BRACES!?!??

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Horus

Y'mean, the parts where buddy isn't wearing all his Raider's gear, and his name ISN'T Bubb Rubb, and his friend doesn't have GOLD BRACES? WTF, GOLD BRACES!?!??

heh heh heh :)