Unhip guy must know: Killing Kittens...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Lithium381

Lifer
May 12, 2001
Originally posted by: glenn1
when there's a Domokun present, they're usually involved.

So it's a "Domokun" chasing the kitten in that photo? And here i thought it was a pair of Chicken McNuggets...

Actually, i think it's funnier my way ;)

wow, i've been trying to find the origin of the domo-kun, now i've got my first lead :D

RU482

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
I figured killing kittens had to do w/ getting some....pu$$y=kitten...hows masturbation=kitten

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: yllus
Go back to Kittenhate.com and click on FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions). I think I covered everything in there. :D Here is the explanation again, though:

Why 'Kittenhate'? Do you hate kittens?

No! It's a bit of an inside Net joke, much in the same way AYBABTU is (was?). Somewhere, somehow, someone came up with the idea of this picture:

Every time you masturbate... God kills a kitten.

Educated guesses lead us to believe that image originated from the Something Awful Forums - when there's a Domokun present, they're usually involved.

At this point you're probably thinking, "So killing kittens is masturbation? What about real sex?" Well...true. We took some creative license with the term. There're no rules against that, after all. Killing kittens...kitten hate...Kittenhate. We thought about getting pussyslayer.com but decided something subtle would be better.

--

I really should have gone with pussyslayer.com. :Q

Ahhh, so it was you, Hostmaster Extraordinaire that created this fine site, huh? :D Cool stuff.

Thanks for enlightening me, guys. I feel way hella cool now. <---trying to be kewl.