Unfit to serve? Trumps slippings are slipping.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
It must be hard to be a pathological liar, especially when you grow older and memory begins to slip.

Trump : READ THE TRANSCRIPT, IT WAS A PERFECT CALL !!

The transcript of Trumps call with Zelensky Jule 25th : Rudy gonna call you , speak to Rudy, great guy, Rudy, do me a favor talk to Rudy.
Trump now : Rudy in Ukraine? Wasnt me. Rudy must have other clients there. Wasnt me. Wasnt me. Wasnt me. Wasnt me. Wasnt me.

I wouldnt rule out a insanity/dementia defense on Trumps part here. Wouldnt rule it out at all. I give it a 25%

• Haha
Reactions: Amused

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Is this where repugs try to nip it all in the bud with the 25th so they get a President Pence?

Syphilis dementia. Sad.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I wouldnt rule out a insanity/dementia defense on Trumps part here. Wouldnt rule it out at all. I give it a 25%

I'll only "allow" it if Republicans act on it in the next few months. But if they want to go down with the ship, we will need a scorched earth policy against them all.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Is this where repugs try to nip it all in the bud with the 25th so they get a President Pence?

Syphilis dementia. Sad.

Not likely. Trump appears to be perfectly sane to the GOP base.

Scary, ain't it?

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
The problem every liar has, their memory isn't that good and they can't remember what lies they have told.

Reactions: cytg111

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
What are you talking about. Trump is in EXCELLENT health. Mentally and physically. Just look at that body.

21539188-7731917-image-a-9_1574871341093.jpg

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
“The doc said we’ve never seen a chest like that!”

Reporter: Trump, do you work out?
Trump: Yea, I walk. I like doing a little of this, and a little of that.

So, that is how you end up with looking like Rocky? o_Oo_Oo_O

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Reporter: Trump, do you work out?
Trump: Yea, I walk. I like doing a little of this, and a little of that.

So, that is how you end up with looking like Rocky? o_Oo_Oo_O

100 pushups and 100 setups bruh /one punch man

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
What are you talking about. Trump is in EXCELLENT health. Mentally and physically. Just look at that body.

21539188-7731917-image-a-9_1574871341093.jpg
Is that the one where Rocky loses his second big contest or the one where he fights the big bad Russian guy?
I mean both those things are things that I'd think that Trump wouldn't want to draw attention to!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
"Don't look at what I say, look at what I say right now. There are reasons I said talk to Rudy yesterday that no longer are true today. It's the mean spirited Never Trumpers that don't want you to see that, They will twist the truth any which way then can to keep me from making America great again. But we aren't going to let them because we can feel what is right and wrong so deeply we don't actually need any thinking. It's our time for revenge. Those on my side are great like me. We are the best people. Always have been always will be. Choose the light or choose misery. I am Trump and much more than just your king. I am The King and Your Savior. All you need to do is deny reality and that easy. Mine isn't the narrow way that few can pass. Mine is the wide road that any can walk down. Let go and never again feel shame ever again Eat from my Hand. It's time to eat from my hand and feed all of your greed. Close your eyes and take a step backward. Glorious freedom awaits!"

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
It must be hard to be a pathological liar, especially when you grow older and memory begins to slip.

Trump : READ THE TRANSCRIPT, IT WAS A PERFECT CALL !!

The transcript of Trumps call with Zelensky Jule 25th : Rudy gonna call you , speak to Rudy, great guy, Rudy, do me a favor talk to Rudy.
Trump now : Rudy in Ukraine? Wasnt me. Rudy must have other clients there. Wasnt me. Wasnt me. Wasnt me. Wasnt me. Wasnt me.

25 is a good number...

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
So hard to keep up with Trump nowadays as his lies can't seem to keep up with themselves. I can't recall when he wasn't lying, if ever.

Not that Trump seems to care though. I just can't see how he can live a life full of lies and still be sitting where he is in the Oval.

I can remember a time when the Russians was our most feared enemy and not the Repub's best friends of whom they must rely on to keep Trump in office.

Such strange bedfellows these Repubs and the Russians. No shame from either of their sides.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
So hard to keep up with Trump nowadays as his lies can't seem to keep up with themselves. I can't recall when he wasn't lying, if ever.

Not that Trump seems to care though. I just can't see how he can live a life full of lies and still be sitting where he is in the Oval.

I can remember a time when the Russians was our most feared enemy and not the Repub's best friends of whom they must rely on to keep Trump in office.

Such strange bedfellows these Repubs and the Russians. No shame from either of their sides.

But the Russians aren't Communists anymore. They're a full blown corrupt Capitalist Oligarchy & all that it means. The GOP is so jealous.

There was a time when Russian propaganda & our own right wing propaganda competed at an ideological level. They were oppositional. Now they both want the same thing which is to suck the little people dry.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
But the Russians aren't Communists anymore. They're a full blown corrupt Capitalist Oligarchy & all that it means. The GOP is so jealous.

There was a time when Russian propaganda & our own right wing propaganda competed at an ideological level. They were oppositional. Now they both want the same thing which is to suck the little people dry.
I'm always crestfallen a bit when people look clueless after the suggestion that old history of the Past reaches into the Present, or that Public Opinion derives partly from beliefs and myths about the Past.

George Kennan wrote the JCS white paper promoting a policy of containment for the Soviet Union. But he also remarked that the problem with the Russians was not so much that they were communists, but that they were Russians. This latter observation was never publicly articulated, as youngsters of my generation came home from playing "army" on Saturday afternoon to watch the weekly DOD-funded propaganda show "The Big Picture".

So as soon as the USSR disintegrated as much from its over-expansion and its own weight, we proceeded to thump our chests about "winning" the Cold War. There was no "Marshall Plan" or attempt to steer Russia in a new direction. I knew people of a GOP inclination who went to Russia in the '90s seeking a fortune from a new "Wild West" of Russian reconfiguration.

de Tocqueville was never wrong about the essentials of the future competition between the US and Russia. And the Cold War never really ended.