Understanding trolls....

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Is a pathetic craving for attention by starting pointless flamewars or a gene related problem that can't be cured? Thought, I cannot be troll even if I wanted to, its just against my preference.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Don't you have a bridge you're supposed to be tending?

blackdogdeek

Lifer
Mar 14, 2003
you have to make your question appear more innocuous and then explicitly say something like "i'm not trying to start a flamewar"

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Boy, the intelligence level of this thread is...umm...well...higher than the other one :)

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: blackdogdeek
you have to make your question appear more innocuous and then explicitly say something like "i'm not trying to start a flamewar"
Sorry, I'm new at this. I'm attending a seminar hosted by Skoorb later this month so expect higher-quality parody from me in the future. ;)

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Fausto1
Sorry, I'm new at this. I'm attending a seminar hosted by Skoorb later this month so expect higher-quality parody from me in the future. ;)
LOL Almost spat out tater tots all over my monitor at work!

Don't ever do that again! Please :D

blackdogdeek

Lifer
Mar 14, 2003
lol

good show old chap. almost got that biker thong image out of my head. oh cr4p.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
lol

Quiet. You don't want Fausto to send you self-portraits do you!?

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: pyonir
lol

Quiet. You don't want Fausto to send you self-portraits do you!?
What? So you're saying you don't want the 1600 x 1200 wallpapers I made for you? :(

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
What? So you're saying you don't want the 1600 x 1200 wallpapers I made for you? :(
Well they DO go straight to the sex crimes division of my local police department...so it is really up to you.

:disgust:

AstIsis

Jan 18, 2003
lol

ewwwwwww..thanks for sharing

:confused:

ASK THE COMMUNITY