Undercover Videos Expose Late Term Abortion Industry

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Now you're just lying you piece of shit. I never said that.

Now shut your whore mouth.

Aww baby can't take the heat. Get out of the kitchen bitch, and try pulling your head out of your ass before you talk. The muffled noises can be a bit hard to understand.

Apr 27, 2012
Aww baby can't take the heat. Get out of the kitchen bitch, and try pulling your head out of your ass before you talk. The muffled noises can be a bit hard to understand.

I am not the one who resorts to personal attacks.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Wow, just wow.....

I know you are but what am I? Did your emotional development stop at the age of six?

Last edited:

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I think the parents should work jobs to feed their baby, but of course that would pop the liberal bubble that if not for them that children would be starving en masse in the streets. They're the great white hope, savior and protectors of the downtrodden and benighted whom selfish conservatives personally beat up and steal all their food money daily.

Indeed, you think that conservatives should thank you or doing them a favor because allowing infanticide saves money on welfare.

Jesus no one can answer a simple question. It's a hypothetical question and you go reading everything into it.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001

You however are the one that posts some of the most asinine crap to be seen in the forum. It is truly a feat.

Apr 27, 2012
It's interesting that the mainstream media still hasn't shown these videos. They will never attack abortion and by doing so they defend what happened in this video. The same goes for abortion supporters.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Jesus no one can answer a simple question. It's a hypothetical question and you go reading everything into it.

No, I'm not OK with allowing a child to starve to death. Still happens all the time, all around the world. When it happens in the U.S., I'm angry at the parents for not providing for the child, and feel sorrow for not having more personal money for charity. As opposed to a progressive, who's mad at society for "failing" the parents who didn't provide for the child, and feel sorrow they couldn't extract greater amounts of tax money from others to provide welfare.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
It's interesting that the mainstream media still hasn't shown these videos. They will never attack abortion and by doing so they defend what happened in this video. The same goes for abortion supporters.

It's REALLY interesting that no one seems to give a shit about your silly youtube videos yet you keep bumping them acting like they do.

Apr 27, 2012
No, I'm not OK with allowing a child to starve to death. Still happens all the time, all around the world. When it happens in the U.S., I'm angry at the parents for not providing for the child, and feel sorrow for not having more personal money for charity. As opposed to a progressive, who's mad at society for "failing" the parents who didn't provide for the child, and feel sorrow they couldn't extract greater amounts of tax money from others to provide welfare.

The progressives are a bunch of fucking idiots destroying this country. Society isn't responsible for the kid but the parents and these moron progressives will never understand this.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Jeffrey Dahmer picked the wrong way to kill his victims.

If he would have been an abortion doctor, then raped the fetus after it had been aborted, society would have judged him less harshly.

That is not only disgusting but also flame baiting and completely off topic.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
He has a point. Abortion doctor kills the baby before it's born and there is very little heard but if the mother were to kill it right after it's born then there is outrage.

The point is that if your mother had aborted you no one would care.

Jadow

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2003
I'm really conflicted on abortion. On one hand, the majority of aborted babies are from low income minorities likely with single mothers. Which means those children would be a drain on the welfare state and are much more likely to be criminals. Also, they're much more likely to vote for democrats.

On the other hand it's murder plain and simple.

So, I will never do anything to support abortion and hope that someday it gets outlawed. However I'm not going to lose any sleep over status quo.

Apr 27, 2012
I'm really conflicted on abortion. On one hand, the majority of aborted babies are from low income minorities likely with single mothers. Which means those children would be a drain on the welfare state and are much more likely to be criminals. Also, they're much more likely to vote for democrats.

On the other hand it's murder plain and simple.

So, I will never do anything to support abortion and hope that someday it gets outlawed. However I'm not going to lose any sleep over status quo.

planned parenthood was started to kill black babies and the majority of the victims of abortion are black. Most abortion clinics are located in primarily minority areas. Where are those idiots jesse jerkson and al not so sharpton along with the moron race baiters here being outraged?

Also just because a single mother has a baby doesn't mean that she should get welfare.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
planned parenthood was started to kill black babies and the majority of the victims of abortion are black. Most abortion clinics are located in primarily minority areas. Where are those idiots jesse jerkson and al not so sharpton along with the moron race baiters here being outraged?

Also just because a single mother has a baby doesn't mean that she should get welfare.

QFRacisim. Go back to Stormfront you human garbage.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
I had no idea that Planned Parenthood was on a mission to kill black babies and that the majority of victims of abortion are black.

im-intrigued-tell-me-more.jpg

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
So OP bumped his thread to fling some more poop he pulled out of his diaper to fling at the 'progressives' ruing the country? Trying to get back into the GOP? Not surprising, so stupid the republicans won't claim him and is just another yapping, unoriginal member of the party of castaways... the Libertardeds This kid is going way off script at this point...

Last edited: