UnDead - Trust Vista Remote Keyboard - 24.48 Shipped

ShockwaveVT

Dec 13, 2004
says "In Stock Soon, usually ships in 3-5 business days" and allows you to add to cart & place an order.
That's not quite the same as sold out.

RamIt

Nov 12, 2001
Originally posted by: busterTI
sold out already.

B

Just ordered 1. $20 plus tax shipped.
Dont forget to check the free shipping option.

dds14u

Golden Member
Feb 24, 2004
Think it's in stock and says $19.99 and Free Shipping.

What's so special about this keyboard anyways?

TheTony

Golden Member
Jun 23, 2005
Originally posted by: dds14u

According to the newegg link, it's a wireless model that has some intergated mouse functionality.

supperdude

Apr 23, 2005
You can still order, it says in stock soon, available in 1 or two weeks. For less than 22 dollars shipped, heck of a deal if it ever ships. Crossing my fingers.

PepperBreath

Sep 5, 2001

It's a small wireless (IR, not RF) multimedia keyboard with Media Center quickbuttons and a little mouse nub with two mouse buttons.

It's not a "serious" keyboard for a desktop but one for a media center as it's an IR keyboard and has a mix of buttons specifically for Windows Media Center.

RamIt

Nov 12, 2001
Originally posted by: PepperBreath

It's a small wireless (IR, not RF) multimedia keyboard with Media Center quickbuttons and a little mouse nub with two mouse buttons.

It's not a "serious" keyboard for a desktop but one for a media center as it's an IR keyboard and has a mix of buttons specifically for Windows Media Center.

It's RF not IR
2.4 ghz

Still available and only $10 with google checkout.
Text

dakels

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2002
A bit of warning. The trust gear seems to be worth the big discounted price. The MSRP is really a joke in this case.

It seems ok for the deep discount price but I just got a Trust gaming set ($20 - MSRP like $90), headphones and mouse. I have to say I am not happy with it at all. The quality is really low and their website and drivers are terrible. In fact it took me a while to get the driver since downloading a package driver set off their site gave me some installer for a freeware undelete utility or something. When I did get the driver I was disappointed at the lack of basic features. I plugged my old kensington back in. The headset is noisy with a poor mic.

Still, for the features listed in this keyboard, it seems worth $25.