Unconfirmed Rumor - Trump's Dept. of Justice and Dept. of Education to rescind trans protections

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
As I said earlier, women's rooms are basically "safe spaces" for women. You are familiar with "safe spaces" aren't you?

The purpose of women's bathrooms is for women to urinate and defecate, and sometimes freshen/wash up via mirrors and sinks. Sometimes they have cleaning stalls for babies as well. You know, identical to men's bathrooms.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
They've got those little bins to dispose of feminine hygiene products too. But other than that...

desura

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2013
The purpose of women's bathrooms is for women to urinate and defecate, and sometimes freshen/wash up via mirrors and sinks. Sometimes they have cleaning stalls for babies as well. You know, identical to men's bathrooms.

Don't tell it to me. Tell it to women. Women are really sensitive to things which I don't notice. You acting the white knight for trans-women is tantamount to mansplaining to women why they shouldn't have their own safe spaces.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
For you people advocating for transgender rights what's next on the agenda? Will you promote men marrying sheep next?:eek:

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Don't tell it to me. Tell it to women. Women are really sensitive to things which I don't notice. You acting the white knight for trans-women is tantamount to mansplaining to women why they shouldn't have their own safe spaces.

The way you have been posting I thought you were female myself, actually.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
For you people advocating for transgender rights what's next on the agenda? Will you promote men marrying sheep next?:eek:

Are you fucking retarded? Seriously? No one is talking about marrying sheep. Nobody wants to even marry a sheep.

Sheep are only your girlfriend on the side because your wife is a cold bitch who won't give up her fat ass anymore, let alone let you give it from behind. Why on earth would you want two wives? Everyone knows this. Stop lying.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
LOL, you want this guy going into women's rooms? Yeah, there's going to be a problem.

1024x1024.jpg

Tbh, better than in the men's room with me.

And let's be real, a good number of women do look like that so...

Don't really care what adults do or where they piss.

Iffy on the school kids doing this tho. 5th grade boys going on the girl's room because the parents are "allowing her to explore her identity" is weird IMO. Pretty much a guaranteed ass kicking at recess however.

Save the weird shit for college.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
Last edited:

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
.03% of the population does not require billions of dollars spent on regulations to make everyone comply. This hardly ever required federal oversight. States that have quantities of people who are socially deviant, should be in charge of such programs, not the federal government. The rest should be left alone, to decide what best fits their constituents.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
.03% of the population does not require billions of dollars spent on regulations to make everyone comply.

Correct, it does not cost anything near that. In fact, it doesn't cost anything at all. Just let people use whatever bathroom matches their gender identity.

Cost: $0

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
"You mean we have to treat them with dignity on both sides of the bathroom door? Aaaaargghhhh!!"

Did you even read what I wrote? I said it extends beyond the bathroom. And the I linked to a girl transitioning to a boy taking hormones but still wants to wrestle girls though, causing one to forfeit.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
Did you even read what I wrote? I said it extends beyond the bathroom. And the I linked to a girl transitioning to a boy taking hormones but still wants to wrestle girls though, causing one to forfeit.

Haha, what do you think "both sides of the bathroom door" means? You're not too bright.

Yes, I head the story about the wrestler a long time ago. There have always been female athletes with higher levels of testosterone.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015

Uhh, what? That's a hyper-generalization, both on the part of women, and on the part of me. Where was I acting like a white knight for trans-women? I literally said we should shift to omni-sex bathrooms because they're for pissing and shitting.

Put down the sword man, nobody's attacking you.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Do they have urinals? They're going to need those in case a woman with a penis needs to take a whiz.
Huh, and here I am thinking that a penis can urinate into a regular toilet just fine.
Men's bathrooms also have trash cans, but I can guess why you wouldn't know that.
I feel like you're trying to insult me here, but you're mostly just making yourself look stupid.

desura

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2013
Correct, it does not cost anything near that. In fact, it doesn't cost anything at all. Just let people use whatever bathroom matches their gender identity.

Cost: $0

And I presume you're male.

If you were female you'd probably think different.

All of this crap is a sign of decadence in American society. tax payers inadvertently fund this garbage through the university system.

jmagg

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2001
The real problem with all this crap, is that any degenerate can walk into a womans bathroom and claim its his right, even if he isnt truly transgender.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
The real problem with all this crap, is that any degenerate can walk into a womans bathroom and claim its his right, even if he isnt truly transgender.
Which he could have done just as easily 5 years ago, 10 years ago, 20 years ago...