Uncharted 4 MP trailer

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
I never really got into Uncharted MP, but this looks kinda interesting. Class based, some specials, etc? It's the SP I really want regardless. Still waiting on Uncharted for a PS4.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
i played part 2 mp a bit. it was alright. i liked the "horde" mode the best. that was a lot of fun with a good group. the aiming in uncharted is too loose for me to take it serious in a vs battle, although i did have some fun with it. i just couldn't really play it serious like i like to play mp games.

is it me or do the graphics in U4 look like they are downgraded a lot in this video? maybe they downgraded it for MP or something.

Bman123

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2008
The video looks all cinematic with no actual gameplay. The single player looks amazing and I'll get it for that alone.

It would be nice if the MP is good because I play TLOU online almost every night and I'm getting burned out on it. Naughty Dog can do good MP, TLOU was awesome online. I hope they can do it again

sze5003

Lifer
Aug 18, 2012
Never played mp for uncharted but now I have to try it to see what its about. It does look like the graphics will be downgraded to match performance if they have all that going on in multiplayer.