Unarmed black 17 year old shot by Neighborhood watch captain in gated community...

Page 1798 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
Buahahahahaha So you have proof that Trayvon started the physical altercation?

OH wait.... You're just pretending non facts are facts because you don't have anything else to post.

Just like I said a few pages back. This is what seperates your posts from mine. I don't pretend to know things that aren't known. You and your chronies on the other hand just post shit time and time again that's absolutely not verified but you pretend it is.

Thats why when I post something I use words from the english language like " Likely " " probable" because I don't know either... and I'm not going to pretend to know like you losers.

There's no proof that TM started the altercation however, there's plenty of proof that he struck GZ and may still have been in the process of doing so when he was shot.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Who is to say he didn't?

I am sure that had that been said up front DeeDee would have stated such.
after all her testimony is critical for the prosecution to defend against self defense. They need to make GZ look as bad as possible in every detail

Sep 7, 2009
True - but TM did not state that to the school.

And he conveniently forgot who the friend was that gave him the jewelry.
He never denied that he did not know about it or that the backpack was not his.

He took the only way out of keeping his skin.

And the "friend" has never come forward to claim the jewelry, even with all the publicity.

Options here:
  • Friend left the area before TM could alert him to the confiscation.
  • Friend is dead
  • Friend never existed.
  • Friend knows the jewelry is not theirs and does not want to be involved.

The last three could easily have the word Friend replaced with the word Martin.

Exactly.

His excuse wasn't "OMG where did that come from" or "hey it's my sisters/moms/whatever"

It was "It in't mine, I'm just holding it, I don't remember who owns it"... That is a VERY well known excuse for when you know something is stolen. It's how thugs pervert the justice system to make sure they're not charged.

Trayvon clearly knew exactly what to say when caught with stolen property. I guess he was well-prepared for getting caught.

They Live

Oct 23, 2012
I am sure that had that been said up front DeeDee would have stated such.
after all her testimony is critical for the prosecution to defend against self defense. They need to make GZ look as bad as possible in every detail

Wait, I thought Tugboat supporters claim she's lying?

If she's lying, then we don't know what was said between Tugboat and Martin other then what Tugboat claims.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
You guys are hilarious........

Arguing whether it's only a little bit of valuable jewelry or not is pointless.

Your boy was wrapped up in a theft ring. People don't carry around jewelry that "It in't mine, I'm just holding it, I don't remember who owns it" along with burglary tools just because they feel like holding a heavy backpack.

and there is the tripledown on stupid. Your entire contention was supporting thousands in gold jewelery, now we know Gold wasn't even mentioned.

and your evidence to support a theft ring is about a solid as your evidence as thousands in gold jewelry.

and your wrong he didn't say he didn't know who it was, he said it was a friends and refused to name the friend.

Next time quote with a source otherwise its your own made up shit.

Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html#storylink=cpy"

GoPackGo

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2003
You guys are hilarious........

Arguing whether it's only a little bit of valuable jewelry or not is pointless.

Your boy was wrapped up in a theft ring. People don't carry around jewelry that "It in't mine, I'm just holding it, I don't remember who owns it" along with burglary tools just because they feel like holding a heavy backpack.

Has the jewelry been claimed?

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Rofl at your biased article.

"which described silver wedding bands"

IE white gold or platinum. No one has silver wedding bands. And, that is the only article I've seen which even mentions silver.

But hey... This is how you guys debate...... You ignore the tens of thousands in stolen property along with burglary tools and instead argue minute details......

You put Chicken Little to shame. Repeating a BIG LIE doesn't get anybody to believe in it when you get called out for it each and every time, now does it?

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
True - but TM did not state that to the school.

And he conveniently forgot who the friend was that gave him the jewelry.
He never denied that he did not know about it or that the backpack was not his. edited my post, the bookbag was TM's

He took the only way out of keeping his skin.

And the "friend" has never come forward to claim the jewelry, even with all the publicity.

Options here:
  • Friend left the area before TM could alert him to the confiscation.
  • Friend is dead
  • Friend never existed.
  • Friend knows the jewelry is not theirs and does not want to be involved.
The last three could easily have the word Friend replaced with the word Martin.

see bolded:

If the "friend" part of the story is true and the jewelry was stolen (by the friend), why would he (the friend) claim the jewelry? I vote number 4, unless evidence comes out otherwise since that's what you are doing with GZ's claims.

Last edited:

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
You put Chicken Little to shame. Repeating a BIG LIE doesn't get anybody to believe in it when you get called out for it each and every time, now does it?

what is different from before if I have actually linked the article that all of opt ed or articles referenced link back to and the word gold isn't even used at all.

We now know without question spatial simply ad lib ed and made up a bunch of shit to make it appear worse than what it was.

we can now summarize that biased article is one that demonstrates spatial was lying the entire time

Tom

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
There's no proof that TM started the altercation however, there's plenty of proof that he struck GZ and may still have been in the process of doing so when he was shot.

Quite possible.

One thing that is puzzling is, until he shot him there's no evidence that Zimmerman made any effort to fight back or escape. If he had there would be evidence of it on Martin's body or clothes. In real life and death struggles both people usually have scratches, bruises, torn clothes.

To me this apparent passiveness on Zimmerman's part, once he was on the ground, suggests he was still concerned he was going to be shot or stabbed, and that he was better off being passive and yelling to attract witnesses. But at some point he got an opportunity to shoot and took it.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
Quite possible.

One thing that is puzzling is, until he shot him there's no evidence that Zimmerman made any effort to fight back or escape. If he had there would be evidence of it on Martin's body or clothes. In real life and death struggles both people usually have scratches, bruises, torn clothes.

He may have been stunned by the first punch. John said that GZ was struggling to get free

To me this apparent passiveness on Zimmerman's part, once he was on the ground, suggests he was still concerned he was going to be shot or stabbed, and that he was better off being passive and yelling to attract witnesses. But at some point he got an opportunity to shoot and took it.

What you're describing bears witness to the fact that GZ could have reasonably been in fear for his life when he shot TM

They Live

Oct 23, 2012
I wonder if Trayvon's parents could sue Spatiallyaware for spreading around lies and misinformation about their son.

Tom

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
He may have been stunned by the first punch. John said that GZ was struggling to get free

What you're describing bears witness to the fact that GZ could have reasonably been in fear for his life when he shot TM

How would John know the difference between struggling to get free, and struggling to get his gun ?

He wouldn't. That's an example of why eyewitness testimony needs to be evaluated in a trial setting. To seperate what someone could possibly have seen from what they think they saw.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
nor is there any mention at all of it being gold. but there is a description for silver.

Finally we know spatial has been lying this entire time.

According to the Miami Herald here's what they found out from campus police and the Miami-Dade police..

During a search of his backpack, the report said, campus security officers found 12 pieces of women’s jewelry, a watch and a screwdriver that they felt could be used as a burglary tool.

The Herald reported that when campus security confronted Martin with the jewelry, he told them that a friend had given it to him, but he wouldn’t give a name. The report said the jewelry was confiscated and a photo of it was sent to Miami-Dade Police burglary detectives. Miami-Dade school officials declined Tuesday to confirm the report when contacted by The Associated Press, citing federal privacy laws regarding students.

Miami-Dade Police confirmed that it had been asked by school police to help identify the property taken from Martin’s backpack. It notified school police that the jewelry did not match any that had been reported stolen.

They Live

Oct 23, 2012
I'm tempted to email Crump and find out ;)

Probably should email Jordan Davis parents as well.

He posted a lot of bull shit and lies in that thread.

It's sad that in some people's eyes, black youth don't get the benefit of the doubt. In reality, Spatially and his "homie" Spidey are no different than Al Sharpton and the race baiters they hate. All of them immediately pick sides based on race.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
How would John know the difference between struggling to get free, and struggling to get his gun ?

He wouldn't. That's an example of why eyewitness testimony needs to be evaluated in a trial setting. To seperate what someone could possibly have seen from what they think they saw.

What difference does it make if he was struggling to get free or secure his gun? He was struggling at the time and GZ had control over him. This will make for a strong case of self defense.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
According to the Miami Herald here's what they found out from campus police and the Miami-Dade police..

the same miami herald

"
Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.
Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend."

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
So Spatial was either lying, or like myself when I've said "gold" he was quoting someone else, and/or mistaken. You guys seem to want to categorize everything GZ says that strikes you as varying between one of his accounts and another as a "lie" and it looks like you want to do the same to others.

I've quoted "real gold and diamond" many times on other forums because I thought that was the quote, should I have checked the article every time and quoted it exactly? Yea maybe probably. Sloppy of me I guess.

But let's get down to basics here. Silver is still a very precious metal. It doesn't sound like this stuff was costume jewelry as some have claimed. 12 pieces is a lot, also. And didn't it say women's jewelry?

12 pieces... that should raise your eyebrow.

Any theories about it being jewelry someone else stole are silly, IMO, because of the presence of the screwdriver.

Do a little Columbo work here. Trayvon was periodically visiting a community that was experiencing a rash of burglaries... the neighborhood watch guy there saw him behaving suspiciously there on his most recent trip, and thought he was likely one of the burglars... previously, he'd been caught with what the school thought was stolen jewelry, and what they thought was a burglary tool, and they felt confident enough in it not being legitimately his that they CONFISCATED IT. If it was his or his friend's, how would taking it from him in any way be acceptable? How would Trayvon and/or his friend and/or Trayvon's parents even BEGIN to allow the school to take a massive amount of expensive jewelry, possibly with sentimental importance to TM or his friend or whoever... ??? they'd never permit such a thing if he had it under legitimate circumstances. The fact that he allowed it to be confiscated and "declined to name the friend" tells you all you should need to know to connect the dots here.

So again, this same person periodically visiting a community plagued by burglaries... seen as behaving suspiciously, possibly looking at houses in a suspicious manner... by the neighborhood watchman. The watchman keeps an eye on him, and he ends up attacking him for doing so.

If you guys didn't let so many other silly things like the media narrative, and all these elaborate theories get in the way... you'd see the obvious truth.

Which is that it's QUITE LIKELY Trayvon was one of the remaining, uncaptured burglars of the community there. Would jewelry stolen in Sanford match police stolen jewelry records in Miami Gardens?

They Live

Oct 23, 2012

It's going to be interesting to see what "John" says if this goes to trial, and he has to take the stand.

He's the key witness in this case.