Unarmed black 17 year old shot by Neighborhood watch captain in gated community...

Page 1796 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I would still LOVE to see reported burglaries and break-ins matched up to when "Slim" was in the neighborhood.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
Trayvon got into some trouble at school and his backpack was searched.

On that one day they found drugs, spraypaint (for graffiti or for huffing?), ~12 pieces of gold and diamond jewelry including wedding bands, and a screwdriver modified specifically to be a burglary tool.

We have verified all of this. The jewelry was marked, or else the school police officer wouldn't be able to say with absolute certainty that it was "real gold with real diamonds".

Some here are not aware of how much gold is currently worth. Go into any department store and pick out 12 pieces of real gold and real diamond jewelry... You are over $10k no matter how you look at it.

Since jewelry doesn't have serial numbers there is not a good way to track stuff when it's stolen. Most of these people take jewelry from one town and sell it in another.

This all went down in miami, and miami police did not find the jewelry in their stolen property reports.

I strongly believe trayvon was stealing this stuff out of sanford and taking it to miami to sell at school. I can think of no other logical reason for trayvon to have over $10k worth of jewelry in his backback.

By the way, his excuse for having the jewelry was "It in't mine, I'm just holding it, I don't remember who owns it"

Actually I read some of it was described as silver, drugs were not found a bad with residue was.

None of it can be validated arbitrarily or assigned a status as it wasn't reported stolen at all.

Don't let facts get in your way though.

You don't even have your conjecture straight.

Sep 7, 2009
Links?, That's right, you don't have any...LOL!!

??? Every single thing has been documented and verified numerous times in the first ~10k posts of this thread.

We even had some of the official reports on it before crumptonite did his cleansing campaign to try and hide the fact that trayvon was a drug dealing thug who was likely trafficking stolen property between sanford and miami.

The only thing that is subjective is the value of the jewelry, and like I said, go to any department store and pick out 12 pieces of "real gold and real diamond" jewelry including wedding bands.

I truly think $10,000 is a conservative estimate, it could easily be 20-30k or more.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
I would still LOVE to see reported burglaries and break-ins matched up to when "Slim" was in the neighborhood.

I'm sure you would, I'm also sure if it showed no correlation you would make shit up anyway.

Keep prepping for your race war

Sep 7, 2009
Actually I read some of it was described as silver, drugs were not found a bad with residue was.

None of it can be validated arbitrarily or assigned a status as it wasn't reported stolen at all.

Don't let facts get in your way though.

You don't even have your conjecture straight.

Totally false, nowhere did anyone say silver. It was "real gold, with real diamonds"

Drug residue = drugs.

"It in't mine, I'm just holding it, I don't remember who owns it"

They Live

Oct 23, 2012
More hilarity... Every single piece of evidence proves that trayvon viciously attacked zimmerman for interrupting him peering into garages and casing houses.

And more LOL at zimmerman 'supposed to just stay in his car' like a good whitey.

How about this... you just get used to people like zimmerman "keeping an eye on" obvious thugs.

Society is sick of it. These thugs peering into garages, clearly up to no good on drugs or whatever, dealing drugs to high school kids, violently assaulting bus drivers.... Your days are numbered. There are more and more people who armed just like zimmerman, you might want to think about that the next you think you're being "disrespectid."

"whitey", eh?

What does "whitey" have to do with anything?

One minute Spatially's calling Zimmerman a mexican, and another minute he's babbling about "whitey".

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
??? Every single thing has been documented and verified numerous times in the first ~10k posts of this thread.

We even had some of the official reports on it before crumptonite did his cleansing campaign to try and hide the fact that trayvon was a drug dealing thug who was likely trafficking stolen property between sanford and miami.

The only thing that is subjective is the value of the jewelry, and like I said, go to any department store and pick out 12 pieces of "real gold and real diamond" jewelry including wedding bands.

I truly think $10,000 is a conservative estimate, it could easily be 20-30k or more.

Your conjecture has been documented that's about it.

You can pull any value out of your ass you want and it would still smell like where it came from.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
Totally false, nowhere did anyone say silver. It was "real gold, with real diamonds"

Drug residue = drugs.

lol

"Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds."

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002

Was it EVER stated it was SOLID 24K GOLD & expensive cut diamonds? If not, you could buy jewelry like that for next to nothing.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
Was it EVER stated it was SOLID 24K GOLD & expensive cut diamonds? If not, you could buy jewelry like that for next to nothing.

No its wasn't in fact I just proved that in fact some of it was suspected as silver.

None of it was reported as stolen

OverVolt

Lifer
Aug 31, 2002

Ya cause he clearly bought the jewelry and was just looking for another jewelry store but could find only houses. weird!

First thing I do when I buy alot of jewelry is put it in a backpack and walk around with it.

Sep 7, 2009
lol

"Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds."

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html

Rofl at your biased article.

"which described silver wedding bands"

IE white gold or platinum. No one has silver wedding bands. And, that is the only article I've seen which even mentions silver.

But hey... This is how you guys debate...... You ignore the tens of thousands in stolen property along with burglary tools and instead argue minute details......

GoPackGo

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2003
It only serves to reinforce the fact that GZ knew better than to go after Trayvon and to show that he was simply not thinking rationally in any of his decisions.

I suppose that is rational thinking if you are a pacifist or a coward.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Yes, they can be an innocent victim as long as they do not start a physical altercation with the other person. It's not against the law to ask another person a question however, it is against the law to assault or batter a person who asks a question.

Do you have any proof or evidence that GZ physically assaulted, battered, or even laid a hand on TM?

4. A person who suffers injury, loss, or death as a result of a voluntary undertaking: You are a victim of your own scheming.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/victim

Sep 7, 2009
Bahaha love you guys........ B-b-b-b-but the stolen jewelry is only a few thousand not ten thousand !!

And you're still ignoring the fact that your cherub martyr superstar is carrying around stolen jewelry along with burglary tools..........

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Bahaha love you guys........ B-b-b-b-but the stolen jewelry is only a few thousand not ten thousand !!

And you're still ignoring the fact that your cherub martyr superstar is carrying around stolen jewelry along with burglary tools..........

It could've easily been worth a few hundred...:rolleyes: And again, it's NEVER been proven as stolen...

Sep 7, 2009
It matters when the person I was responding to "Claims" he knows the value. It has never been proven it was stolen.

What are you talking about? I never said I knew the exact value. Like I said, go to any department store and pick out 12 pieces of gold and diamond jewelry.

$10k at the very least.

Give us ANY other logical explanation for that excuse other than that it's stolen. The best I've heard so far is that he was selling drugs to high school kids for stolen property.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
Originally Posted by SpatiallyAware

And more LOL at zimmerman 'supposed to just stay in his car' like a good whitey.

You can laugh all you want.

Meanwhile the police report verifies that he should have remained in his car. As does the information posted a page or 2 back from somebody there at the neighborhood watch group's inception, and most importantly of all in this case, GZ knows he should have remained in his car.

Just one of the many, many reasons his defense doesn't want him to get on the stand... because he'd more than likely be asked questions like " so you knew you weren't supposed to go after him, etc ".

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
Rofl at your biased article.

"which described silver wedding bands"

IE white gold or platinum. No one has silver wedding bands. And, that is the only article I've seen which even mentions silver.

But hey... This is how you guys debate...... You ignore the tens of thousands in stolen property along with burglary tools and instead argue minute details......

Its not minute details, its an article from the miami harold that mentions the report and silver wedding bands.

Post contradictory reports if the data exists, I dont ignore 10's of thousands in stolen jewelry, merely point out that the only person who states that arbitrary value is totally full of shit without any data to back up his valuation of Jewelry he cant even keep straight.

Your assertion relies on school security being able to properly determine real diamonds but not metal composition.

I think that article is the puts nails in the coffin for your stupid assertions, unless of course you have contradictory articles that outline how my article is an incorrect account of the school report.

of course if you could you would have done that thousands of pages ago when you were first asked to actually backup your insane claims of value of stolen jewelry that was never reported stolen.

You said no reports of it being silver, I just proved you dead wrong

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
What are you talking about? I never said I knew the exact value. Like I said, go to any department store and pick out 12 pieces of gold and diamond jewelry.

$10k at the very least.

Give us ANY other logical explanation for that excuse other than that it's stolen. The best I've heard so far is that he was selling drugs to high school kids for stolen property.

You've obviously, have never shopped for jewelry...

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
I suppose that is rational thinking if you are a pacifist or a coward.

Or if you're the supposed leader of a group of people that's supposed to be following rules & regulations and acting responsibly.

Fact of the matter is that the police report even says it... so it's not like I'm just making crazy claims... albeit I've been saying from day one he should have remained in his car.

So it's been fun having the police report released where they agree with me, and so does any neighborhood watch expert out there.

Go look at the police report for yourself so that you have a better understanding before making silly posts in here.

Tom

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Yes, they can be an innocent victim as long as they do not start a physical altercation with the other person. It's not against the law to ask another person a question however, it is against the law to assault or batter a person who asks a question.

Do you have any proof or evidence that GZ physically assaulted, battered, or even laid a hand on TM?

Yes. He shot and killed him.

For the most part you seem like a reasonable person. I disagree with one of your fundamental beliefs about this case though, and that is you think its self-defense unless the state proves otherwise. And you evaluate every piece of evidence or lack of it with that standard.

But that's not how reasonable doubt works. Reasonable doubt applies to the conclusion, not every aspect of the case.

For example, we don't know who started the fight, or why. You think that means we have to assume its self-defense unless its proven otherwise. But its really a 50-50 call of each judge or juror, and if they think they don't know then its a non-factor. It doesn't go to either person by default.

If you start from that premise then the actual evidence prior to the encounter is..

1.Martin belonged where he was, he wasn't carrying any sort of weapon, other than looking at Zimmerman there's no evidence he behaved in a threatening manner. And there's no police or school record of violence.

2.Zimmerman mistakenly identified him as a burglar, mistakenly thought he was armed, rashly put his life in danger(if he hadn't been mistaken) to stop Martin from getting away with something. Broke the rules by pursuing Martin and by carrying a gun. Has a polic record that includes some violent behavior.

The point of that being not that Zimmerman broke the law but that he seems to be prone to making mistakes, making rash, foolish decisions, making assumptions about people that are wrong, and overreaction.

Which leads to a key question about his decision to shoot. I'm not saying I have an answer to that question, I don't. I just don't think it can or should be answered without a full hearing or trial that serves justice for both people. If that happens and Zimmerman is found not guilty, I'll accept that.

But I'll also accept a different result as long as I think the process is fair.