Unarmed black 17 year old shot by Neighborhood watch captain in gated community...

Page 1040 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Every bullet you send has a lawyer attached to it.

Thank God the bullet sent into trey-trey's heart stayed there and did what it needed to do. His heart destroyed and bled into his lungs. Nice fucking shot zimmerman. It allowed "slim" to live for a minute at most to realize his choices lead to his demise.

May great fuck be upon that thug. He's met his maker, and his eternity will be not good.

You are a sick person. Seek help.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net

Thank God the bullet sent into trey-trey's heart stayed there and did what it needed to do. His heart destroyed and bled into his lungs. Nice fucking shot zimmerman. It allowed "slim" to live for a minute at most to realize his choices lead to his demise.

May great fuck be upon that thug. He's met his maker, and his eternity will be not good.

:rolleyes: WTFO??? :rolleyes:

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
I despise people that brutally attack another for no reason. He is dead by his own hands and choices. Good ridence.

He's dead. He is dead because of his actions. There are consequences to bad decisions. This is a perfect example.

Self loathing? Like the time you threatened to batter a homosexual if they hit on you?

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
Originally Posted by spidey07

Seek Psychiatric help. Contact the ATF w\ the results so they can take your guns away too. Thanks.

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999
I laugh at spider. He's obviously a major loser. Not even the type of loser you would pity. Just the type of loser that if he would disappear the world would be a much better place.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
This is where you delve into sickness.
It's one thing to thinks its self defense.

It's another to attack a dead teenager in the manner you do.

I'm pretty sure your eternity is not going to be a fun one.

/this

witch is why i have him on ignore. but you assholes keep quoting the sick racist person.

sigh

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
yea, I've seen some others here using it too. Like DVC. I do kinda wish it didn't get any more specific than city... but oh well.

If you look at my posts this month, and find the ones where I posted with that app, you can see me travel from Washington state, through Yellowstone, down into Colorado, and now into Nebraska. Next month I'll resume and end up in Connecticut at the end.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
So...Martin viciously attacks zimmerman and beats his head (all evidence shows this), zimmerman shoot lawfully in self defense.

ANYTHING to refute these facts? Anything?

rchiu

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2002
So...Martin viciously attacks zimmerman and beats his head (all evidence shows this), zimmerman shoot lawfully in self defense.

What, you didn't see the police video just 30 minutes after? Blood easily cleaned up. No visible bruises, cuts, walking normally. All that after your vicious attacks and repeated bashing.

But we all know a black dude approaching you justifies self defense in your mind, so I guess not surprising you keep forgetting those video evidence and clinging to your Zimmerman said....

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005

We haven't seen all the evidence.
I agree it does look life self defense. It doesn't make your posts less disgusting.

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
What, you didn't see the police video just 30 minutes after? Blood easily cleaned up. No visible bruises, cuts, walking normally. All that after your vicious attacks and repeated bashing.

But we all know a black dude approaching you justifies self defense in your mind, so I guess not surprising you keep forgetting those video evidence and clinging to your Zimmerman said....

So the injuries weren't bad enough eh?

Keep in mind that video resolution was really poor. It is meant to show the basic events of comings and goings in the areas those cameras cover... it is not meant to look closely at injuries on a specific individual at varying, but always substantial, distances from each camera.

I'm sure if GZ had known about them ahead of time he'd insist they leave all the blood on him so it'd show up on those cameras and satisfy you more.

From my perspective, we know from the cell phone picture of the back of his head just after, and the close up high res photos of his face with numerous scratches, abrasions, gashes, cuts, etc... that he was being beaten. You can claim it wasn't a bad enough beating but when you're in the dark, in the rain, with a 6'3" stranger straddling you, on top of you... trying to cover your mouth as you scream, help isn't coming and the one guy who looked like he might help just went back inside his house and called cops who were already on the way.... and locked his door.

Well, let's just say that is a situation which could make whatever injuries you were enduring seem a lot worse.

More importantly though, GZ says TM went for his gun. I believe him because why else would GZ shoot then... when either help, or witnesses to any wrongful shooting if it was going to qualify as one, were closer than ever? Why not shoot much, much earlier without giving Trayvon the benefit of a minute plus to rethink what he was doing, and going to such great efforts to involve a third party by screaming? The missing piece of the puzzle which explains why he shot then, was TM going for the gun.

Now, maybe TM didn't intend to use it on GZ... maybe just take it away from GZ so it couldn't be used on him. Maybe TM was so f'd up on purple drizzank lizzeaan SON that he wasn't behaving how he might normally and might've shot him. Regardless, it was reasonable for GZ to fear that he would.

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
rSlOn.jpg

Just assembled a compilation image.

Now do I think the man was on death's door? Not from the injuries alone... if Trayvon got ahold of the gun, certainly might've been. But again, what we see here is clear, undeniable evidence of a beating... a nasty beating IMO. If you don't feel it was a bad enough beating to justify shooting in self defense I would just remind you to consider:

- Why did the beating even stop at all? If it had been up to Trayvon would it have stopped at the same time it did, or later?

- What would the police have done with Trayvon had he not been shot and they arrived on scene and pulled him off GZ and GZ had these same injuries?

- How much pain have you felt before from a stubbed toe or something minor, consider how frightening and painful it might be to have a large stranger on top of you in the dark and in the rain... who's already broken your nose and is now slamming your head on the ground and punching you repeatedly. Just put yourself in that situation for a second.

- Remember injuries tend to look far worse the next day. These pics were right after they were inflicted.

Dude111

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2010
I heard on RBN yesterday that this guy wqas ON DRUGS at the time...... He might not be as innocent as we all thought he was!

rchiu

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2002
LOLWUT!?! You mean besides the cuts on the back of his head, and the busted nose? Seriously, stupid comments like this really make your side look just plain idiotic.

Hey, this is a "vicious" beating that justified the taking of a human life remember?

So tell me you saw a guy just got a vicious, life threatening beating in the video.....oh well, you people will never admit it anyway. I will leave it up to a sane jury to tell what's right from wrong.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
Hey, this is a "vicious" beating that justified the taking of a human life remember?

So tell me you saw a guy just got a vicious, life threatening beating in the video.....oh well, you people will never admit it anyway. I will leave it up to a sane jury to tell what's right from wrong.

What will you do if a sane judge decides that the charges against GZ are no warranted and dismisses the charges/provide immunity against criminal prosecution of civil action as per the law? None the less even if it makes it to trial the prosecution must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that GZ's use of force was unlawful.