Unarmed 22 year old white mother killed over cigarettes

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
But, you see, that anti-black diatribe wasn't racist because

Well, The thread was clearly made to spoof the trayvon martin thread. Spidey was exposed in that thread as a tried & true racist as were many others.

Druidx

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Well, The thread was clearly made to spoof the trayvon martin thread. Spidey was exposed in that thread as a tried & true racist as were many others.

Says the guy who started a topic just to troll his stupidity about the 5th amendment.

Good call.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Wow I wonder if Anand is even aware of how many trolls and racists visit his forum? I doubt it. Last I checked this isn't stormfront. Maybe it's time to fire off an email to him and his advertisers.

Why would he give a shit about this forum? He put it up in the name of free speech so people could share their ideas. I get blasted on here all the time as being crazy, stupid, etc and I don't care because people have a right to feel that way; and I certainly don't go crying to Anand.

In the end, those people are only saying those things because they completely disagree with me and they have the right to do that. I will keep posting in the hope that one day they will see the world is not just here for them to make a ton of money and fuck over everyone else.

I know, good luck with that one, right? The simple fact is that even though they spew garbage at me they are still reading my ideas and it makes an impact on them even if it subconsciously. And maybe someday, months or years from now, it will sink in and they will see how wrong they were. Or maybe they will just continue to call me a crazy moron. No skin off my back either way.

Same with the racist shit. I call people on it because it is so obvious and they should be made to see who they actually are, but just like their racist rants & views I would never say that to them IRL.

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
Its weird how spidey and SpatiallyAware are suddenly siding with the victim in a shooting. Oh wait, the white person was the victim this time, nevermind. Typical for "people" like them.

Last edited:

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
Its weird how spidey and SpatiallyAware are suddenly siding with the victim in a shooting. Oh wait, the white person was the victim this time, nevermind. Typical for "people" like them.

Truth.

Sadly they're too far gone to recognize that Mr. Dunn (barring the miraculous appearance of a shotgun) is just as much a thug as these two shooters.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Wait, I'm confused. I thought that in cases of people shooting other people who are unarmed, we're supposed to side with the gunman. Right?
Nice attempt at troll

Sep 7, 2009

What are you talking about? The only statement I've made about this particular situation is that her fiancee should've shot I meant stopped the entire situation WELL before they got to the house. Nice job trying to paint the racist picture you see everywhere you look. Must be a sad, pathetic life you live, I wonder what happened to cause this.

Regarding this incident - this is exactly why you need to shoot as soon as you feel your life is in danger. Don't want until you see a gun barrel, shotgun, whatever. Don't lead them to your house, or reach in your pocket for your cellphone. Simply ask them if they're willing to kill you over it, then react appropriately.

Also be sure that they are completely and totally incapacitated when you're finished. You wouldn't want one of them to jump up and try to finish the job, dispose of their gun, etc.

Sep 7, 2009
Wow I wonder if Anand is even aware of how many trolls and racists visit his forum? I doubt it. Last I checked this isn't stormfront. Maybe it's time to fire off an email to him and his advertisers.

I agree, it's really disgusting how airdata/dari, umbrella, pens, classy, hateme, they live, and the rest of the crumponite crew start screaming about white vs black anytime there is a situation involving a thug (no matter the color)

IMHO there should be rules which explicitly forbid this sort of vile behaviour as it is the very epitome of racism.

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003
Pictures of the murders.

uploadedhrsafter.jpg

todaviacleckley.jpg

If Obama had sons, they would like those two clowns.

diesbudt

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2012
I say no, don't try to prosecute them. They will simply be stuck in the court system for years and then get a sympathetic jury who will believe that they were the true victims. Why waste more taxpayer dollars on this. I say release them. Pick a time and place only known to the victim's family and friends and let justice be done. If the three weenies are still alive after 10 minutes, they can go free.

Exactly.

What this country needs. Is a strong vigilante group.

Whos game?

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
Saw the title of the thread, saw spidey made the thread and thought before reading the thread, that there is some underlying racism in this thread; the victim was white so the shooter must be a minority, most likely black. Low and behold, I open the thread and woah, I was right. It's the same reason it's plastered all over the Drudge Report. I mean at this point the racism is just overt.

I wonder how many stories there are of white women being shot by white kids. The question is what makes this story any more unique or special.

Last edited:

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Saw the title of the thread, saw spidey made the thread and thought before reading the thread, that there is some underlying racism in this thread. The victim was white and the shooter a minority, most likely black. Low and behold, I open the thread and woah, I was right. It's the same reason it's plastered all over the Drudge Report. I mean at this point the racism is just overt.

I wonder how many stories there are of white women being shot by white kids. The question is what makes this story any more unique or special.

What makes it unique and most outrageous is the age of the murders.

It's like the 7 and 11 year old who attempted to car jack a woman at gunpoint earlier this week.

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012

Well maybe that's because the nature of the incidents is very different?

This woman was shot when she was unarmed, at her home, by strangers who had no business there, who were armed ILLEGALLY, and who were attempting to all but rob her and her fiance.

They were asking for cigarettes, and in the end... if they didn't get them via just asking, they were prepared to use deadly force to get what they wanted.

I know some of you really, really want everything to be equivalent but it just isn't.

By and large, white people in the US are much more docile, the vast majority of them will never see prison, and not just because of "teh racism" either, because they AREN'T COMMITTING CRIMES. Particularly not serious ones. Same with Asians.

Criminality and acceptance of criminality are off the fucking hook in the African-American community. 1 in 3 black men will do prison time in his life, 1 in 105 for whites.

Blacks are as much more dangerous than whites as men are than women. That is based on crime statistics. Think about that for a second, let that sink in.... that's out of fucking CONTROL.

So yea, don't be surprised or shocked when ALMOST every time whites and blacks come together to experience the joys of a shooting death together, that ALMOST EVERY TIME (not always) the black person will have been the violent, threatening, thug regardless of which side of the gun he was on.

The statistics ensure that this will ALMOST ALWAYS be the case.

For those exceptions where the black guy is totally innocent and the white guy is a huge piece of shit? Like (seemingly) the 75 year old guy who shot the 13 year old black guy, that I linked to earlier in this thread? I feel awful for them and I feel particularly awful when those same statistics make people incorrectly cynical about them initially, or make the hill harder to climb evidence-wise.

But life isn't fair. Women who want to play in the NFL and are actually able to do it, suffer for the fact that 99.9999% of women couldn't do it. Like I said, life isn't fair.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
Please, by all means, break down my logical errors.

(I don't expect you to agree to btw, far easier to just take a pot shot with no details. Surprise me)

Unlike spidey you seem to be willing to listen to a response, so I will do just this; i've got meetings until 11pm tonight so I'll post between people starting around 6.

The statistics ensure that this will ALMOST ALWAYS be the case.
you need the standard deviation inorder to create a probability distribution around the mean; you need a normal distribution for statistics to matter and for there not to be some 3rd factor that doesn't explain the situation (ie poverty).

otherwise you'll attribute causality and level of impact to the wrong variable.

Last edited:

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
Unlike spidey you seem to be willing to listen to a response, so I will do just this; i've got meetings until 11pm tonight so I'll post between people starting around 6.

you need the standard deviation inorder to create a probability distribution around the mean; you need a normal distribution for statistics to matter and for there not to be some 3rd factor that doesn't explain the situation (ie poverty).

otherwise you'll attribute causality and level of impact to the wrong variable.

Okay cool, I look forward to it.

Meanwhile I want to frame this in a very very straightforward way.

Do you think a group of people can have an average 15% higher level of testosterone than another group, and for that to somehow not have ANY impact on behavioral patterns of those two groups as compared to one another?

(For anyone who didn't see it before: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741)

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
How do we know she wasn't threatening them? Since talking to anyone for any reason can be considering threatening to people on here. Maybe they feared for their life and took the shot before she or her fiance could shoot them?

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Lets wait until all the facts come out, Spidey. She probably threatened these kids and they Stood their ground.

Disparity of force and all that. She got what she deserved. It's time for all these thugs to get shot dead.

LOL

Its a damn shame really that people have different standards for different people.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Okay cool, I look forward to it.

Meanwhile I want to frame this in a very very straightforward way.

Do you think a group of people can have an average 15% higher level of testosterone than another group, and for that to somehow not have ANY impact on behavioral patterns of those two groups as compared to one another?

(For anyone who didn't see it before: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741)

Yea lets just now say its genetic an djust eliminate "them" at all costs.

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
Yea lets just now say its genetic an djust eliminate "them" at all costs.

Please answer.

Also, please answer this:

If I acknowledge the fact that women are on average smaller in stature and lower in physical strength than men, and thus assert that I don't think women should be frontline soldiers or NFL players, or should do inter-gender boxing with men... does this make me a sexist and someone who wants to kill all women?

PLEASE answer, I will greatly appreciate it if you do.

Also can you comment on what impact, if any, the information in question being the TRUTH has on whether acknowledging it makes the person a racist or sexist?

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
LOL @ racists trying to justify their racism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Sure is high school in here.

Because egalitarians who don't want to even entertain the notion of racial differences in behavior and cognitive ability are TOTALLY IMMUNE to confirmation bias!

And social liberals who don't want to connect the dots and come to the logical conclusions about crime statistics are also TOTALLY IMMUNE to confirmation bias!

Sorry, but nature doesn't do equality.

A species cannot divide into sub-species (races) for tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years, and have everything about their external appearances change... but somehow, their minds and behavioral norms remain untouched. That's not how natural selection works. That shit is just as up for grabs as skin color, hair, etc.

Adapting to an agricultural lifestyle WILL influence the brain and behavioral patterns. Look up the studies that have shown the navigational centers of the brain shrunk after agriculture, because it was no longer necessary to survival once those groups were staying in one consistent location.

Btw, whites who first encountered the Inuit peoples told many anecdotal tales of them being able to keep track of where they were, and find things based on what the whites could not even perceive... but the Inuit regarded as landmarks, for centuries. Then, low and behold, we find out Inuit navigational centers in the brain are SUBSTANTIALLY LARGER. Coincidentally this is also the primary area that is larger in all males than females (who's going out and hunting etc? though nowadays it mostly just confers an advantage in video games) and also the area of the brain which accounts for much of the size of dolphin and whale brains (again, not surprising)

Who'd have thunk it? Physical structure of the brain... connected to cognitive ability!??!?!

IMPOSSIBRU!!!!!

Or... the most obvious shit ever.

If you want a good lesson in confirmation bias among the egalitarian "race is a social construct" (lol) people, look up the case of Stephen J. Gould as his falsified skull measurements.