Unapproved Visitor Message

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Dude111

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2010
This happend to me on a couple VBB sites and i thought it was because i had logged onto the site using a customised user agent. (This 1 site crashes my browser WHEN I LOGIN unless i do,i dont know why)

I forgot to remove it a couple times when i logged onto two other sites (Which it happend right after that on both of them)

1 of them WAS A VISITOR MESSAGE in the moderation Queue (I COULDNT SEE IT,I DUNNO WHY) but i dont know what happend @ the other site to cause it....... (Its strange it happend ON BOTH SITES right after logging on with the added stuff in my user agent.. (I thought MAYBE it messed up the sync with the site or something)) Maybe it didnt i dont know.......

Im glad i saw this thread!

dbk

Lifer
Apr 23, 2004
I don't have the message anymore but I still have the notification. TY

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
I don't have the message anymore but I still have the notification. TY

You have a visitor message notification? That's odd as you don't have visitor messaging enabled.

ensign_lee

Feb 9, 2011
Still a problem for me.

You've got a visitor message.
admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

mple

Oct 10, 2011
I've got the +1 notification for unapproved visitor message, but no actual visitor message. Would like to find a way to clear that +1

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
I've got the +1 notification for unapproved visitor message, but no actual visitor message. Would like to find a way to clear that +1

Check your visitor messages and keep your fingers crossed.
admin allisolm

HeXen

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2009
you can disable visitor messages as a prevention. I always disable that stuff.