Unanswered questions!

MiranoPoncho

Golden Member
Oct 7, 2004
Call me crazy, but a few thigns that seem fishy to me area bout, running like a lama in an emu patch. Sofar, heres what conundrums I have unearthed:
Sheesh. What a night it has been. have fun being what ever everyone is, btw, Laptops nuke your crotch! Perhaps the answes i seek are not among here.

slick230

Banned
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: MiranoPoncho
Call me crazy, but a few thigns that seem fishy to me area bout, running like a lama in an emu patch. Sofar, heres what conundrums I have unearthed:
1) If im not mistaken, about november 21st- the end of the week: Was that not the start of the Jackson scandal/ Prince Charles and butler cover up?

WTF does this have to do with anything? What is this supopsed to be a cover-up for?

MiranoPoncho

Golden Member
Oct 7, 2004
My, arent we a salubriously constructive crowd tonight?! I'm Not on anything nor a not anyones mom, just a little inquisitive. Nothing's wrong with that. Btw, Many thanks for the assistence of some. llap

slick230

Banned
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: MiranoPoncho
My, arent we a salubriously constructive crowd tonight?! I'm Not on anything nor a not anyones mom, just a little inquisitive. Nothing's wrong with that. Btw, Many thanks for the assistence of some. llap

Whatever. Come back when you're off the meds and make more sense. :thumbsdown:

ASK THE COMMUNITY