Unable to set Tank Gunner loadout in BF3

deadken

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2004
I wanted to change out my loadout for the Tank Gunner position in BF3. But, for some reason, I can't. When I go to the tank customization screen there isn't any gunner seat table.

If I go to the Helo, it shows both seats and I can customize it however I want. But, again, for the tank there is no second 'table'.

Any ideas on what I could do short of uninstalling and re-installing?

raasco

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2009
I don't think you can set it up. All you have is one weapon with or without zoom optics. Zoom optics are unlocked as you progress, along with the 3rd seat option.

deadken

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2004
Dang, I forgot to mention that I am fully ranked up and have repeatedly gotten the tank service star (I have all of the tank / gunner unlocks).

So, I'm guessing that I'm gonna have to uninstall / re-install...

DeadFred

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2011
As Zarg said...........^

Its not broken, there is only one loadout for tanks.

If you have all the unlocks then there is a 3rd seat unlocked in tanks for the laser designator, but thats it. There are NO options for the gunner or designator seats, only the DRIVER has any options. Those being canister/laser guided shells, smoke/thermal optics, LMG/HMG... etc. etc.

deadken

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2004
Oops... For some reason I remembered being able to choose other options. I guess I just confused it with the helo gunner. Thanks for saving me the headache of un-installing / re-installing.