Discussion Ukraine Games Thread - Studios Supporting Humanitarian Aid in Ukraine

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
Edit: This War of Mine Fundraiser finished with $850,000 raised!

Again, I know this is not P&N, so let's not discuss the merits of the Ukraine conflict here.

Just wanted to make a thread where we can collect any info about game purchases/sales going to support anti-war initiatives in Ukraine.

This War of Mine - 100% of profits from game will go to the Ukrainian Red Cross, through either Steam or GOG. (Edit Quick clarification, the dev will donate profits for the game through Steam, while both the dev and GOG will donate profits through GOG).

If you find any other offers of this nature, please post in this thread.

Picked up TWoM from Steam this morning. First non-sale purchase I've made in 10+ years.

Last edited:
Reactions: zinfamous

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
Looks like they raised $850,000. I already had this game a long time ago, but I saw six people on my friend's list who wanted this and decided to just buy a whole bunch of copies and gift them away.

Reactions: GodisanAtheist

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
Sorry if I missed that this was posted anywhere else, but this is a freaking doozy:

$40 for an obscene number of quality titles, most with Steam keys (specifically calls out if the game is not Steam friendly).

I normally shirk at off timed game purchases but this is almost too good to pass up and its for a worthy cause.

ASK THE COMMUNITY