UK Underage Sex Ring Sparks Racial Tensions

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Thats not important, but it is fair to say that I have have been assaulted and had my rights violated which is why I am so passionate about these subjects

Heres your proof
I read that link when you posted it a couple of times before.

How were you assaulted and how did you have your rights violated?

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
I dont know about him, but I'm 33 and spent some time in the middle east. Those people are the most naturally violent cocksuckers in the world.

Naturally violent? What is that?
The Middle East is more naturally violent then the US or Africa -explain?

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Exactly, go to the middle east and if your not one of them or if your Jewish its extremely dangerous

This does not exist in America?
And how were you assaulted and how did you have your rights violated?
You seem to be saying you were assaulted in America but this does not exist there?

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2012
This does not exist in America?
And how were you assaulted and how did you have your rights violated?
You seem to be saying you were assaulted in America but this does not exist there?

I disagree with there views so because of that I was assaulted, this is my rights being violated

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
I disagree with there views so because of that I was assaulted, this is my rights being violated

THEIR

Look, I know rubbing your two brain cells together to form a coherent thought can be difficult. Using correct grammar isn't.
Try it sometime, people will have more respect for your inane ramblings that way.

Apr 27, 2012
THEIR

Look, I know rubbing your two brain cells together to form a coherent thought can be difficult. Using correct grammar isn't.
Try it sometime, people will have more respect for your inane ramblings that way.

Your forgetting this is the internet where many other people dont have proper grammar as well and just because you disagree with me doesn't mean my views are wrong, I am trying to warn people.

Are you actually agreeing with the people attacking the Christians?:confused:

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Your forgetting this is the internet where many other people dont have proper grammar as well and just because you disagree with me doesn't mean my views are wrong, I am trying to warn people.

Are you actually agreeing with the people attacking the Christians?:confused:

Actually, your views are wrong.
They have been wrong, and will continue to be wrong.

Now, go away, and let people with brains talk about real issues affecting this country instead of being butthurt about something that happened in England.

Edit: BTW, you aren't Christian, no matter how much you may claim otherwise.

Last edited:

slayernine

Jul 23, 2007
slayernine.com

Not entirely, we definitely have the same type of problems here in Canada but the solution is a bit more complicated than you state.

1. We need to stop allowing religious groups to violate our laws because it is so politically incorrect to intervene.

eg. In Canada there are known communities of polygamists that are allowed to continue despite clear laws against such activities.

2. We need non-discriminatory immigration policies that only allow skilled workers in specific industries to immigrate here. They should only be allowed to bring their immediate family over (Wife and/or kids). Also they should be young and have many tax paying years ahead of them. I cannot stress how bad it is to allow 40+ year olds into our country that will spend most of their time here suckling on the good ol' taxpayer tit.

Apr 27, 2012
Not entirely, we definitely have the same type of problems here in Canada but the solution is a bit more complicated than you state.

1. We need to stop allowing religious groups to violate our laws because it is so politically incorrect to intervene.

eg. In Canada there are known communities of polygamists that are allowed to continue despite clear laws against such activities.

2. We need non-discriminatory immigration policies that only allow skilled workers in specific industries to immigrate here. They should only be allowed to bring their immediate family over (Wife and/or kids). Also they should be young and have many tax paying years ahead of them. I cannot stress how bad it is to allow 40+ year olds into our country that will spend most of their time here suckling on the good ol' taxpayer tit.

This is exactly what I have been saying all along though and have always supported