hevnsnt

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
To: hevnsnt@i-hacked.com
Date: Aug 25, 2005 7:36 PM
Subject: I-Hacked.com: I would like to be a member

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.i-hacked.com from:
Lamb <xLambx@gmail.com>

Hello, I want a member account, but I'm not gonna give you a laptop nor 10 bucks. But I will spare your site from a damaging ddos and a mailbombing throughout member's and staff's email accounts.

So choose wisely.

-Lamb

shilala

Lifer
Oct 5, 2004
If you don't give me a free premiere membership, I'll fart in your general direction.
How bout them apples?

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
Pwn him like you've never pwned anyone before. Or like you pwn people all the time. Either expression works if you think about it.

Rogue

Banned
Jan 28, 2000
The script kiddie is gonna pwnzor your web site. Make your time! :)

Is a hack back session in order? Setup a honeypot and wait for him. I hate morons like this guy. Start coming your logs looking for anything that will correlate the idiot with anything else he's said and report him by phone to his ISP. Or, you could enlist the help of ATOT so we can pwnzor him instead! ;)

You should post the e-mail address with threat on your front page as well, you may get more volunteers that way.

mdchesne

Banned
Feb 27, 2005
okey, first things first:

1. the only true hackers out there don't bother with invidual's sites.
2. this guy obviously just looked online how to mailbomb someone's email
3. if he knows your member's email, it's either listed on your site or you did not encrypt/protect your user's info enough (they could get mad, fix this first)
4. if he read it online, he obviously does not have the skill to hack himself, so he probally just has a stupid newb program that he just enters in an email addy and it spams the target
5. bases on these assumption and the fact that all he wants is a simply membership without paying the fee, tell him to fvck off.

--if you can find a REAL hacker (actually a cracker, hackers are more into the OS type stuff), have them TRACK HIS EMAIL to his ip, then to a home addy. pay him a visit. and beat that little scruffy 10-year old @ss of his--

Rogue

Banned
Jan 28, 2000
Looks like he frequents or owns http://www.epirate.net

Just do a Google search on his IP address. The least the moron could do was use an address he's never, ever used anywhere else before. The ATOT effect is a power DDoS all in itself, isn't it? :D

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: mdchesne
okey, first things first:

1. the only true hackers out there don't bother with invidual's sites.
2. this guy obviously just looked online how to mailbomb someone's email
3. if he knows your member's email, it's either listed on your site or you did not encrypt/protect your user's info enough (they could get mad, fix this first)
4. if he read it online, he obviously does not have the skill to hack himself, so he probally just has a stupid newb program that he just enters in an email addy and it spams the target
5. bases on these assumption and the fact that all he wants is a simply membership without paying the fee, tell him to fvck off.

--if you can find a REAL hacker (actually a cracker, hackers are more into the OS type stuff), have them TRACK HIS EMAIL to his ip, then to a home addy. pay him a visit. and beat that little scruffy 10-year old @ss of his--

In order to get his home addy wouldn't you have to hack his ISP's log files?

Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: Rogue

Just do a Google search on his IP address. The least the moron could do was use an address he's never, ever used anywhere else before. The ATOT effect is a power DDoS all in itself, isn't it? :D

Get his IP and email posted on slashdot. :p

Rogue

Banned
Jan 28, 2000
Originally posted by: Kensai
Originally posted by: Rogue

Get his IP and email posted on slashdot. :p

Exactly, the pwnzor has now become the pwnzed. :D