Ugly racist attack by a white University of Kentucky student and a master class on dealing with the situation

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Of course YMMV on each incident but from beginning to end an effective way to blunt racism. White girl comes back to residence drunk and assaults black working doing her job monitoring the door. Black girl remains calm while the white girl figuratively punches herself out in a racist tirade.

The entire altercation is recorded and posted. This racist idiot is now doxed and forced to withdraw from school while she faces criminal charges.

Love the way this was handled beginning to end. Good luck honey getting a job in the future absent Only Fans or working the pole.

Who is Sophia Rosing? University of Kentucky student at the centre of racist attack ‘plans to withdraw from school’ (msn.com)

Classmate gives interview says this was more then just a drunken indiscretion
Classmate of Kentucky student caught in drunken racist rant speaks out (msn.com)

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
There's something else that got exposed for all to see in Rosing's drunken tirade and assault on Spring: The likely incidental or purposeful racist indoctrination her parents put her through of which they should be held to account for.

Is it a coincidence that affluenza and racism seem to go hand in hand so often in America? I think not.

Reactions: DarthKyrie and DaaQ

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
There's something else that got exposed for all to see in Rosing's drunken tirade and assault on Spring: The likely incidental or purposeful racist indoctrination her parents put her through of which they should be held to account for.

Is it a coincidence that affluenza and racism seem to go hand in hand so often in America? I think not.
Which is why I’m surprised so many are saying this new generation will force change. I see brainwashed young adults just as crazy as their parents.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
The GOP has found the next President of the United States!
Nah, she's female and they still consider that too big of a drawback. Maybe in 20-30 years they'll be ok with a racist President being a woman, but now they only want racist men to run.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
How soon before this chick is on Fox News or some right wing platform claiming she is being cancelled?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Which is why I’m surprised so many are saying this new generation will force change. I see brainwashed young adults just as crazy as their parents.

The Repub's efforts to hide, ignore, suppress and disavow the facts and truths of how the nation dealt/deals with our past/present experience with slavery, the war that was fought over it as well as those other "uncomfortable" issues that the conservatives of the nation would rather not be taught in our schools, preferring to have it taught in perverted fashion in their homes have much to do with perpetuating the racist attitudes that so many of their politicians exploit to their advantage.

It's a fact that the Repub party's existence relies on being divisive, being racist and being isolationist/nationalist. It's what defines their identity that they then use to batter their enemies with, what with they're being (naturally and by divine dictum) more patriotic, more representative of what a *ahem* "real religiously pious American" is, to the detriment and repugnance of everyone else ---> (Democrats).

The Repubs willingly gave up the ideological facade their leaders put up in order to insidiously define what they represent as a party seeing as if their only purpose being exposed as a mere tool for the nation's wealthiest corrupters to exploit at their leisure. All they have left is their reliance on being deceptive, calling themselves the defenders of democracy while actively attempting to defeat it and replace it with a laughable form of a religiously influenced dictatorship. It's no small wonder that dictatorships the world over will claim ownership of the prevailing religion in their purview, strictly regulate the other religious sects in their midst or stamp them out completely as a threat against their rule.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

Don't forget, the police report lists her as Jane Doe. If you're rich enough, you never have to put your real name on your arrest record.

Don't tell me she didn't at least have a student ID on her. Cops protected her ass (or at least tried to.) Nevermind that court documents revealed she 'kicked and bit' officers as they tried to place her under arrest.

Here's another video of the same person--seems like a real catch.

Oh, this too:

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Nah, she's female and they still consider that too big of a drawback. Maybe in 20-30 years they'll be ok with a racist President being a woman, but now they only want racist men to run.

Was thinking the other day that the US right seems more uncompromising about patriarchy than the right, including the far-right, in other parts of the world.

I mean, look at Marine Le Pen or Giorgia Meloni. It's acceptable on the right and far-right in Europe to have a female leader (and judging by those two, they seem to employ a curious mixture of traditional femininity and non-traditional "toughness", as did Thatcher in her way). The German far-right also have a woman (and lesbian) as co-leader.

But the US far-right seems slightly-different. The whole 'incel' mentality seems a much more significant part of its makeup. I wonder if that's due to the influence of the US form of Christianity? Really think Margaret Atwood was onto something in the way the Handmaid's Tale described a very distinct form of fascism.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Entitled racist gets hit by reality like a bus; it's a maneuver I've seen before, brings a smile to my face every time. No sympathy at all for these horrible people who bully others, only a hope they pull their heads out of their asses and grow up.

Since there is assault involved let her try that shit in prison, let's see how long she fancies herself a Tough Bitch In Charge there.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Was thinking the other day that the US right seems more uncompromising about patriarchy than the right, including the far-right, in other parts of the world.

I mean, look at Marine Le Pen or Giorgia Meloni. It's acceptable on the right and far-right in Europe to have a female leader (and judging by those two, they seem to employ a curious mixture of traditional femininity and non-traditional "toughness", as did Thatcher in her way). The German far-right also have a woman (and lesbian) as co-leader.

But the US far-right seems slightly-different. The whole 'incel' mentality seems a much more significant part of its makeup. I wonder if that's due to the influence of the US form of Christianity? Really think Margaret Atwood was onto something in the way the Handmaid's Tale described a very distinct form of fascism.
TBH, patriarchy is strong across the entire American political spectrum. While the Christian right openly espouses patriarchy, the rest of the spectrum is still heavily tilted in favor of male candidates. Strong women in leadership positions are "bitches" or "shrill". Women holding the exact same strong views as men are considered "harsh".

Jan 25, 2011
Looks like there's a ton of videos from both that same night and other nights of the princess' behavior. Definitely a Gofundme candidate for the right.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

It's "the lesser vessel" mentality repugs nurture in their daughters, along with no small amount of harmful religious dogma. Modern day American evangelical "christianity" is the culprit, you are correct.

Female leaders on the right here can only be elected followers, willing to do what they are told. Brain donors like Marsha Blackburn or Betsy DeVos for example, or any of the blonde talking heads in miniskirts on Faux. Women like Stacie Abrams, AOC and Liz Warren are not in that mold at all, and along with different politics, is why you see old white conservative guys react to the them with such outrage, treat them with such disrespect.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Don't forget, the police report lists her as Jane Doe. If you're rich enough, you never have to put your real name on your arrest record.

Don't tell me she didn't at least have a student ID on her. Cops protected her ass (or at least tried to.) Nevermind that court documents revealed she 'kicked and bit' officers as they tried to place her under arrest.

Here's another video of the same person--seems like a real catch.

Oh, this too:

Love that gauntlet style walk of shame the Rosings got put through in that clip. Hope there's more to come.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005