UGH... Stupid people who haven't accomplished anything...

TuffGuy

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
[RANT]

and use successful friends and acquaintances to make themselves feel important absolutely piss me off.

why do people do that? you're not very smart, you got kicked out of school, who the hell cares what someone else that you know has done? can't you talk about something else?

what have YOU done? what have YOU accomplished?

you might be my friend, but i am sick and tired of listening to you talk about other people. kissing ass does not make you important.

[/RANT]

thank you for listening :beer:

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
I just dont associate with people like that. Chances are, your not the only one who notices it, so whats the point of fussing about it.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: AzNmAnJLH
haahaa i vote this thread to be funniest rant on january 27th 2004

I concur :beer:

TuffGuy

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
Awww, c'mon. I can't be the only one who knows people like that. Vent with me!

TuffGuy

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
/continued

You drive a sh!tbox. You live in a sh!thole. You're always broke. Who the hell cares if your friend's brother's cousin makes $100K a year? Or your buddy from who the hell knows where just bought a mansion?

And the worst thing, you're satisfied simply associating or knowing these people. You don't use them as motivation, do don't do jack.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: TuffGuy
/continued

You drive a sh!tbox. You live in a sh!thole. You're always broke. Who the hell cares if your friend's brother's cousin makes $100K a year? Or your buddy from who the hell knows where just bought a mansion?

And the worst thing, you're satisfied simply associating or knowing these people. You don't use them as motivation, do don't do jack.

You aren't really Tuff are you? ;)

Cheers TuffGuy :beer:

EmperorIQ

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2003
or what about people who can't accomplish anything in their lives and uses others who are higher up to get where they want.

ie "oh school is boring imma drop out and have my cousin hire me in his company!"
ie "damn this math hw is hard, why don't you do it for me you took the class already!"
ie "i still consider myself to be a self-made independent man"

TuffGuy

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
Originally posted by: EmperorIQ
or what about people who can't accomplish anything in their lives and uses others who are higher up to get where they want.

ie "oh school is boring imma drop out and have my cousin hire me in his company!"
ie "damn this math hw is hard, why don't you do it for me you took the class already!"
No kidding. Most of the people that I know who do that are girls.

Like my ex. I get an email from her informing me that she and her bf just bought a house. How much did she put down? NOTHING. How much is she contributing a month? NOTHING. So how the fvck did YOU buy that house?

bolomite

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2000

Like my ex. I get an email from her informing me that she and her bf just bought a house. How much did she put down? NOTHING. How much is she contributing a month? NOTHING. So how the fvck did YOU buy that house?

she used her assets, maybe?
:D

TuffGuy

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
Originally posted by: bolomite

well, she doesn't have any ass, but she can suck the chrome off a doorknob.

EmperorIQ

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2003

hahaah ROLF, good thread!

well i don't know anyone that is like what i described above, just one guy, man tuffguy you seem to run into a lot of lazy people?

TuffGuy

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000

hahaah ROLF, good thread!

well i don't know anyone that is like what i described above, just one guy, man tuffguy you seem to run into a lot of lazy people?
way too many for my own good.

TuffGuy

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
i've tried. there's at least one in every bunch. the loser with all the connections who parties with all the cool people.

bbrontosaurus

Oct 25, 2002
i've tried. there's at least one in every bunch. the loser with all the connections who parties with all the cool people.

Isn't that an oxymoron? How does the loser of the bunch get to hang with the cool people and have the connections? :confused:

TuffGuy

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
Originally posted by: bbrontosaurus
Isn't that an oxymoron? How does the loser of the bunch get to hang with the cool people and have the connections? :confused:
i was trying to be nice. i didn't wanna say the dumb loose skank who "networks" with everyone for favors.

thomsbrain

Lifer
Dec 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Squisher
I tell people all the time that I hang with this dude named TuffGuy.

yeah me too. he doesn't have any ass but he can suck the chrome off a doorknob.