Ugh... people suck sometime! (wierd girl thread)

stateofbeasley

Jan 26, 2004
Oh man I feel "pwned" or whatever you call it.

Met a really cute chick last Valentines day in the lobby of my apt. building (she was saying she had no date... blah blah) - took her out for drinks with some friends out by Penn in W. Philly. It was casual and fun. No hookups or anything funky happened. I got her Phone # and IM and I thought things went really well.

So I've been busy with school, but I've tried to keep in touch with her whenever I had a spare moment (like once every 1-2 weeks :( ). Today over IM she tells me she got back together with an ex-bf and that she doesn't wish to see or hear from me again.

Humpf... at least I have my cute little contracts book hehe ;) :p

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: stateofbeasley
Mine is a svelt 1100 pages... unlike the 1600 page conlaw book :D

Originally posted by: ElFenix
my contracts book is neither cute nor little

which conlaw book do you have? mine is the most awful tiny text huge page book i have ever seen.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
makes you regret not taking that rohypnol pill with ya when you went out for drinks, huh?

oh man, i am so going to hell for saying that. :evil:

edit: btw, oh well about the girl. you win some, you lose some.... honestly, did you have any kind of attraction to her, or did you just see her as a cool kick-it pal?

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Originally posted by: anxi80
makes you regret not taking that rohypnol pill with ya when you went out for drinks, huh?

oh man, i am so going to hell for saying that. :evil:

edit: btw, oh well about the girl. you win some, you lose some.... honestly, did you have any kind of attraction to her, or did you just see her as a cool kick-it pal?

You most certainly are. :)

Gooberlx2

Lifer
May 4, 2001
Oh man I feel "pwned" or whatever you call it.

Met a really cute chick last Valentines day in the lobby of my apt. building (she was saying she had no date... blah blah) - took her out for drinks with some friends out by Penn in W. Philly. It was casual and fun. No hookups or anything funky happened. I got her Phone # and IM and I thought things went really well.

So I've been busy with school, but I've tried to keep in touch with her whenever I had a spare moment (like once every 1-2 weeks :( ). Today over IM she tells me she got back together with an ex-bf and that she doesn't wish to see or hear from me again.

Bleh....I say be glad that you didn't hook up with her if she suddenly turns psycho-paranoid-hose-beast from one night a casual drinking and a few IMs.

tallest1

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2001
Today over IM she tells me she got back together with an ex-bf and that she doesn't wish to see or hear from me again.

Are you sure her ex didn't type that to you? Overly jealous guys like to do stuff like that

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
well at least she's being honest. the part she didn't tell you tho is that you smell like a monkey.