ugh, I feel horrible

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Between working nights, not eating, and just not getting enough sleep, I feel like total crap. And I can't go to sleep, because my kids are awake. Thank God I don't work until tomorrow night. (unless they call me in) Anyone want to bring me some chicken soup? :p

On the upside, I have lost five more pounds in a week and a half, so, thats something, right?

Nohr

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2001
www.flickr.com
Losing weight's cool, but not if you have to run yourself ragged to do it.

/me faxes GF a big bowl of mac & cheese, the ultimate comfort food

minus1972

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2000
feel better....but the way ATOT has been treating people not feeling well today, I'd expect some "cry me a river" BS in a few minutes...
rolleye.gif

SlowSS

Golden Member
Nov 28, 2002
Yeah, sleep deprivation sucks. Couldn't you get your s/o to watch the kids while taking bit of nap?

As for weight, I guess it all depends on what was your starting point.

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Hopefully they won't call you in! I don't have any way to send you chicken soup so I hope this will do:

*HUG* :D

: ) Amanda

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Originally posted by: minus1972
feel better....but the way ATOT has been treating people not feeling well today, I'd expect some "cry me a river" BS in a few minutes...
rolleye.gif

Ahh, whats new around here? I would just laugh at them actually thinking I care about what they say. ;)

Oh, a nice hot bath does sound good..... thanks for the idea!

Rudee

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
Originally posted by: GirlFriday

On the upside, I have lost five more pounds in a week and a half, so, thats something, right?

Only if it's bodyfat. Initial weightloss is typically all water.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
so now you just dont care about anything? :p hehe, jk.. uh.. do a monkey dance, that helps

pillage2001

Lifer
Sep 18, 2000
Originally posted by: minus1972
rolleye.gif

Ahh, whats new around here? I would just laugh at them actually thinking I care about what they say. ;)

Oh, a nice hot bath does sound good..... thanks for the idea!

but..but...we do CARE!!!!!!!! :|

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: Rudee

rolleye.gif

: ) Amanda

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I feel pretty damn bad myself. I am so hungover and Skoorb warned me before I went to party. Hope you feel better GirlFriday.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
I hear ya GF, I just came home from work cause one of my co-workers called me out dead for today..lol, I know overtime is tight lately but this takes the cake!

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000

I have already lost weight though, quite a bit actually, thats why I said five more. ;)

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

I have already lost weight though, quite a bit actually, thats why I said five more. ;)

oh tell him to go stuff his yap with another jelly donut and to leave you alone,you're looking simply marvelous Colleen:)

zCypher

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2002
On the upside, you have thousands of posts at a geek forum and thousands of geeks to kiss your feet :D

RGN

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
My temp's almost 102 and it hurts to breath :(

Shoot me please :(

That was me Friday afternoon. The fever was gone by midnight.