ugghh!!!! Enterprise is going to Suck!

Aug 23, 2000
I just read the latest TV guide and they have a picture of what the ship is going to look like. It's a frikkin copy of an already existing ship.

Also, in the interview with Rick Berman, he says that the characters are not going to be "Roddenberry perfect characters"

Damn, it makes me so mad that this bitch would have the balls to slander Roddenberry like that.

Also they seem to have hired the Voyager writers, because the pilot episode is going to involve time travel. Those idiots need to learn how to write a story without time travel for once.

Sorry if I'm ranting but I am a Die-hard trekkie and I can't stand what Rick Berman and Brannon Fagga have done to this once mighty franchise.

ending my rant now.

yasha

Banned
Jun 11, 2001
I was just thinking about that show for this fall :)
I think it's gonna rawk! ANything has to be better than Voyager.
So far TNG is my favorite incarnation of Star Trek and I have very high hopes for Enterprise.

KingA21

Jun 20, 2001
What's wrong with time travel? What has time travel done to you?

On another note, I don't know how this new show will turn out. It looks kinda stupid, but I guess we'll see in a couple months.

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
I am naively hopeful that this show will be good.

The fact that the PILOT episode involves time travel is chipping away at my mental block. :(

Aug 23, 2000

<< What's wrong with time travel? What has time travel done to you? >>

It left me trapped here in the beginning of the 21st century instead of the 20th century.

All kidding aside, The morons that write Voyager don't have a clue on how to write for time travel. They don't think about how the actions that occur will affect the future/past, and also contradict what has All ready happened in other episodes.

An example of good time travel writing is from the original series in the episode &quot;City on the Edge of Forever&quot;

Voyager just used time travel way too much and I want to watch &quot;good&quot; sci-fi, not just sci-fi.

I've been a fan for a long time and it just pisses me off that The new producer flagrantly go against what the creator had envisioned.

p.s. I do not own a star trek uniform, nor do i tell people to &quot;live long and prosper&quot;.

Boogak

Diamond Member
Feb 2, 2000
TNG was the only one I ever watched also. Anyone ever been to the Star Trek Experience at the Las Vegas Hilton? It was pretty cool.

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I never was a fan of Voyager, but I lost all respect for it after the final episode completely contradicted First Contact. what a load of crap.

yasha

Banned
Jun 11, 2001
I agree that Voyagers last episode was a farse! Even with all the crap i it, at least they could have had a bteer welcome that just...&quot;I'll have my report on your desk in the morning&quot; bull when Janeway saw the admiral. They also could have developed the relationship between Seven and Chekotey before the very fooking last show! I hate Voyager :|

SOmething tells me that Enterprise will be very good. I think Scott Bakula is a really good choice. I think it would be a cool idea if they made Norm and Cliff, from Cheers, part of the crew :)

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
&quot;I think it would be a cool idea if they made Norm and Cliff, from Cheers, part of the crew&quot;

FSCKING A!!! :D :D :D

They'd just hang out in the mess hall all day, and everyone on the bridge would yell, &quot;Norm!&quot; when he showed up for duty. :D