Ubisoft Gamecon 2012 Sale $1.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

turn_pike

Mar 4, 2012
Lol, check their privacy agreement.
I dunno if its just my browser (firefox) but to me its like a huge wall of text. No formatting whatsoever.
One dollar is still irresistible though

mleejr

Oct 19, 2007
It's Driver today. 30$ on steam. Can't go wrong for a 1$. Of course, I just ordered it, its a digital download, and I'm waiting....
I got a purchase invoice page but no confirmation email, no code, nothing. It's like it took my money and gave me the finger....we'll see....
I'll post an update if I ever get my email. Also, it doesn't show up in my order history! I made sure to print out my invoice.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
And, it's actually the Deluxe version. There's a link on the page about how to download it.

Note you can apparently only download once - they sell 're-download service' or a CD.

AlexAL

Jan 23, 2008
It's Driver today. 30$ on steam. Can't go wrong for a 1$. Of course, I just ordered it, its a digital download, and I'm waiting....
I got a purchase invoice page but no confirmation email, no code, nothing. It's like it took my money and gave me the finger....we'll see....
I'll post an update if I ever get my email. Also, it doesn't show up in my order history! I made sure to print out my invoice.

Think you have to install that uplay thing.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
I'm not sure when I download it if it downloads one file (easy to back up) or installs the game (more of a headache to back up).

micrometers

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
driver san francisco looks inferior to GTA4...but you get a game set in san francisco which is good.

polypterus

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2001
And, it's actually the Deluxe version. There's a link on the page about how to download it.

Note you can apparently only download once - they sell 're-download service' or a CD.

You can redownload it for 30 days, after that you have to buy the service thingy. Once you download it though you can save the game files so you can reinstall it whenever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.