U.S. woman joined ISIS, now wants to return

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Yep, and he killed himself.

There was no reason for his children to die, but they were killed also.

Reminds me I need to read my Goebbels book instead of being on here.

Goebbels - and his wife - poisoned their own kids because they didn't want them to live in a world without the Nazi regime.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Goebbels - and his wife - poisoned their own kids because they didn't want them to live in a world without the Nazi regime.

Thank you for the friendly reminder Captain Obvious.

As if to mirror Nuremberg, let's bring all of those ISIS defectors back, put them on trial, then a public hanging.

Nov 8, 2012
Personally, I would like to see all U.S. citizens who went to the middle east to be with ISIS brought back and put on public trial. Notice I said "to be with", rather than to fight for, or to fight with.

Take Albert Speer, Hitler's chief architect, for example. All he did was design stuff, yet he spent several years in prison. More or less guilt by association. The same should be done to the people who joined ISIS. Put them on public trial, let the evidence be presented, and let the public make up their own mind.

I equate feeding, breeding or supporting ISIS fighters as the same boat. Whether you fuck them, feed them, put bandages on them, etc... you're supporting them. I say you're doing the equivalent of what they are doing with or without the actual execution of the act.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
I equate feeding, breeding or supporting ISIS fighters as the same boat. Whether you fuck them, feed them, put bandages on them, etc... you're supporting them. I say you're doing the equivalent of what they are doing with or without the actual execution of the act.

That is why we bring those people back to teh United States, if they are US citizens, put them on trial, and have public hangings.

Let people know what they are going to get if they join a terrorist group.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Thank you for the friendly reminder Captain Obvious.

As if to mirror Nuremberg, let's bring all of those ISIS defectors back, put them on trial, then a public hanging.

So, you only care about kangaroo courts, not actual justice?

The so-called patriot shows us his true colors.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005

Reminds me of what the Democrats and their attack dog "free press" is doing right now. They want to poison everything and everyone because Trump is president.

Reactions: nutxo

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Reactions: nutxo

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
She does not have US citizenship. Children of diplomats, born on American soil are not citizens.
https://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/Print/PolicyManual-Volume7-PartO-Chapter3.html

She can piss off.

Incorrect, I believe. She was born 4 months after her father was no longer a diplomat but rather an immigrant, per her family. That's undoubtedly how she obtained an American passport in the first place. The family very likely has all the paperwork to prove it.

Trump lies. Pompeo lies. You should be used to it by now.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Reminds me of what the Democrats and their attack dog "free press" is doing right now. They want to poison everything and everyone because Trump is president.

So the *are* the enemy of the People, somewhere in your delusional mind.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Incorrect, I believe. She was born 4 months after her father was no longer a diplomat but rather an immigrant, per her family. That's undoubtedly how she obtained an American passport in the first place. The family very likely has all the paperwork to prove it.

In this case, dates will be important, very important. I'm sure the government knows more than you or I about this situation.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
So, you only care about kangaroo courts, not actual justice?

The so-called patriot shows us his true colors.
I guess Ilhan Omar and CAIR will make sure that this poor misguided soul avoids a kangaroo court. I'm almost surprised how fast our resident Progressheviks come to the aid of a terrorist and demand due process. I bet Brett Kavanaugh is glad that he and the Covington kids had your due process support.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005

That settles it. Jhhnn is one that case and has solved it. She is not in the US and her family can provide whatever they think is real. Have we seen a valid passport? Not sure if she showed one in between her calls for terrorists to run over people. This is probably not the hill you want to die on.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
That settles it. Jhhnn is one that case and has solved it. She is not in the US and her family can provide whatever they think is real. Have we seen a valid passport? Not sure if she showed one in between her calls for terrorists to run over people. This is probably not the hill you want to die on.

Perhaps you'd care to explain how anybody who doesn't have a passport enters a country thru customs at an airport.

More info-

https://www.vox.com/world/2019/2/22/18236309/hoda-muthana-isis-citizen-trump-pompeo

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I guess Ilhan Omar and CAIR will make sure that this poor misguided soul avoids a kangaroo court. I'm almost surprised how fast our resident Progressheviks come to the aid of a terrorist and demand due process. I bet Brett Kavanaugh is glad that he and the Covington kids had your due process support.

oh yeah, I did see a lot of evil leftists demanding that the covington kids be put on trial and then be sent straight to the gallows. Yeah, it's totally the same thing.

What is wrong with you? Do you actually understand what words mean?

Nov 25, 2013
I read books and watch documentaries to help understand how and why people are swayed by propaganda, such as people who voted for obama and hillary. I also do social anthropology as a hobby.

Take yourself for example, rarely can you make a post without some kind of insult. If you worked for a news publication you could sway voters with your suttble jabs. Whether it is "Trump bad, sexist, racist...", or Goebells talking about the jews, the ideology (or concept) is pretty much the same, which is to spew as much misinformation as possible.

Another example is blaming the conservative right for violence, when the democrat party has a long, long, long history of violence.

I am sure this is falling on deaf ears, but I will keep going.

Take the lady in the opening post for example. I could go back and look at years of members here justifying killing a US citizen because of various reasons. The reasons are not "that" important. The important issue is the blatant disregard for human life.

Now that a woman is involved, I see fewer members justifying her murder than Anwar al-Awlaki.

The lady in the opening post held out for as long as she could, then started making emotional appeals. That does not excuse her crimes.

Personally, I would like to see all U.S. citizens who went to the middle east to be with ISIS brought back and put on public trial. Notice I said "to be with", rather than to fight for, or to fight with.

Take Albert Speer, Hitler's chief architect, for example. All he did was design stuff, yet he spent several years in prison. More or less guilt by association. The same should be done to the people who joined ISIS. Put them on public trial, let the evidence be presented, and let the public make up their own mind.

Speer was also Reich Minister of Armaments and War Production. That's just a wee bit more than being an architect.

Reactions: brycejones and pmv

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
So Obama's admin declared she wasn't a US citizen?

I think it was wrong at the time & it's still wrong today. Reaching back over 20 years to re-evaluate muddied paperwork & deny somebody born & raised in this country their citizenship isn't right, no matter who they are. Her parents intended no deception. They could have obtained a green card for their infant daughter when they got theirs & she could have been naturalized as they were.

Our immigration service is infamous for the chickenshit institutional fuckover, anyway. They're trying to deny citizenship to Americans whose Texas birth certs were signed by midwives in the Rio Grande valley long ago because those midwives signed some fraudulent certificates back then.

I mean, how the fuck can a person prove their birth cert isn't fraudulent? You can't prove a negative.